Captain Jack Harkness

You slept well that night and only had one or two odd dreams. You always slept better with the doctor beside you. She made you feel safe. If you did have a nightmare, she always made it better and knew just what to say.

Team Tardis had all eaten breakfast together and you were all now standing in the console room. You were all thinking of ideas for another adventure.

"What about dinosaurs, how cool would it be to see them in real life!" Ryan said excitedly.

"or a magical mythical forest, with lots of awesome new creatures to meet?" Yaz added.

"How about another relaxing planet doc? Could do with some more of that" Graham laughed.

"What about..." you began to say, but you were interrupted by a new voice. A voice you had not heard before.

"Hey Doctor? Doctor? Can you turn your screen on please?" you heard a male voice with a smooth American accent speaking, coming from the blank console screen.

"Oh nooo" the doctor sighed. "Is that you Jack?" she asked.

"The one and only... now please, let me see you" he replied.

The doctor sighed and turned on the screen.

On the screen, you could see an extremely attractive man. He had blue sparkling eyes, dark hair, perfect white teeth, and a dazzling smile.

"Not you again" Graham said, "Last time I saw you, you snogged me, you thought I was her" he said pointing to the doctor.

"Slight misunderstanding" Jack laughed. "Is that really you now doctor?" Jack asked looking at her.

"Yes Jack, it's me" she laughed.

"of course it's you! You're a woman now... I like it!" he laughed.

"Don't start" the doctor said rolling her eyes.

"Can't wait to be properly acquainted" he winked, "also you've redecorated, looking good blue" Jack said to the Tardis. She hummed contently at him and even flashed some of her lights.

"Don't you start either" the doctor laughed, tapping the Tardis console.

"Hi Graham, Ryan and Yaz, we've very briefly met" Jack smiled at them.

"Yeah, we didn't really have a choice, you just sort of zapped us onto the ship you were on" Yaz laughed.

"I said I was sorry! It's good to see you again Yaz" he said flirtatiously.

"Stop it" the doctor scowled.

"Still cheesy then" Ryan laughed.

"You bet" Jack winked.

Jack suddenly noticed you. "I don't believe we've met, Captain Jack Harkness" he smiled.

"(y/n) (y/l/n)" you replied.

"Nice to meet you (y/n) (y/l/n)" he winked.

"Stop it Jack!" the doctor said.

"I was only saying hello" he laughed.

"Hello" you winked. "I've heard some things about you... I have to admit, you are as good looking and charming as they say" you flirted.

"Confident! I like it! Your companions keep getting hotter and hotter, Doctor!" he laughed.

The doctor just sighed.

"What do you want Jack?" she asked him, "and how did you manage to get through to the Tardis?" she asked.

"I'm clever" he laughed, "And I've just finished rebuilding the torchwood hub here in Cardiff, had a tech upgrade" he smiled.

"You had to rebuild?" the doctor questioned, with a slight look of worry on her face.