Torchwood

You suddenly recognised where you were. You were in the centre of Cardiff Bay, walking along Roald Dahl plass. You could see the Wales Millennium Centre in front of you.

"I've been here before!" you said, "My mum brought me and my brother here to see the musical of the Lion King, it was our favourite movie to watch together" you said, thinking of the happy memory.

"Little did you know what was hiding near by" Jack laughed.

You were all heading towards a tall water tower. Its sliver reflective surface glimmered in the sunlight. You liked the way the water gently trickled down it. 

Jack walked right up to it and stood on the middle paving stone, he held out his hand to you.

"Care to join me" he grinned.

"I'll send it back up once we get off" he added looking at the others.

The doctor new what he was talking about, but the other three looked at him confused.

"It's a lift" Jack grinned.

"Let me guess, with a perception filter, so you don't get random people wandering in" you laughed.

"correct" he grinned at you. You stepped onto the slab next to him and felt yourself slowly starting to descend.

You looked around you, the hub was huge, you could see it had different levels, and rooms. There were workstations, sleeping areas, what looked like a cell block and a med bay. The lift bought you down directly in the centre of the main room. Computers and technology were set up all around.

"Impressive" you said, as you both stepped off the lift, you could see it going back up to the entrance.

Jack grinned.

"So Jack, tell me a little bit about what you do here?" you asked. 

"I know that you're a secret agency working outside the government. This base is directly below a rift which had supposedly closed but still leaks an odd bit of energy. The occasional alien may also sneak through that you and your team deal with as well as any other  extra-terrestrial threat's which may appear on the planet" you could see Jack looking at you in astonishment.

"How did you know that?" he asked.

"When I was doing some research on the doctor, I managed to find some info on torchwood" you smirked.

"Impossible!" Jack said, "Everything is classified and secure" he said.

"Not when you're a skilled hacker" you laughed, "I managed to just get into your systems, but one of you shut down my laptop, had to get a new one" you pouted.

"That was you! I remember that security breach" he laughed.

"We almost paid you a visit, but we found out you'd got into Unit and they had beaten us to it, guess they gave you a good talking to?" he asked.

"They certainly did, nothing I couldn't handle though" you laughed.

"You are full of surprises" he said raising an eyebrow and moving closer to you.

"Uh hum" you heard a cough and looked behind you, the doctor and the rest of the team had just stepped off the lift.

"Hi Guys" you laughed.

The doctor gave you a slightly annoyed look.

"So, what do you need me to work on?" she quickly said.

He led you over to the biggest looking screen and system, wires were all over the place!

"I could really use a hand with this" Jack said.

"It will be our main system" he added.

"No problem" the doctor said, pulling her sonic out and getting to work straight away.

"Would you like a hand?" you asked her.

"I'm sure Jack has something else for you to do" she replied, she sounded slightly bitter.

"Probably, but I'd much rather help you" you smiled.

She smiled at this and held up some wires.

"Please could you hold these for me? I just need to work out which is which, you'll be good at this" she laughed.

Some time had passed, and you and the doctor had set everything up and sorted everything that needed sorting. 

Yaz, Ryan and Graham had helped out where they could, and you all enjoyed some funny conversation with Jack. He had many stories to tell and enjoyed listening to the doctor and you all, talking about your adventures.

"Thank you so much!" Jack beamed, "Everything's in working order" he looked over to you and the doctor, "you two work well together" he grinned.