Ki-Hal

"how did you get free?" a zyborg man grumbled, staring at you all in confusion.

He looked more cyborg than human. Various parts of his body were replaced with metallic parts. The most noticeable was his face. One of his eyes was replaced with a red glowing one. The metal drilled deep into his skull, encasing it.

"You must be Ki-Hal" the doctor said, giving him an unimpressed look.

"That's me" he grinned slightly.

"But I'm going to be the one asking the questions" he snapped.

You felt an instant dislike and hatred towards him.

"Who are you all? I saw you come out of that weird blue box and head into town. You were snooping around, and I heard you all talking" he smirked.

"Thought I'd knock you out, bring you here and interrogate you a little" he gave you all a slightly deranged look.

"You're insane" you snapped at him.

"Thank you" he laughed, manically.

"Where's Argo?" you asked.

"Dead, beside his wife" he simply said, with a smirk.

You could feel anger building inside you but felt shocked that he just talked about killing someone so simply.

"Argo was a good man, you on the other hand..." the doctor glared at him. 

"are an absolute fuc...."you began to say.

"Lets not finish that sentence" the doctor quickly interrupted you and shot you a look, you shrugged your shoulders at her.

 "We are travellers, I heard this planet was in danger, we came to investigate" the doctor simply said.

"And then we heard about you and your experimenting...this is going to stop, right now!" she ordered, the storm beginning to appear in her eyes.

Ki-Hal just laughed, "yeah sure..." he said sarcastically, "Not going to happen".

The doctor glared at him.

"What exactly are you planning? Why do you want to do this?" she asked.

"Because I'm fed up of being laughed at and told what to do!" he snapped.

"I've always been treated differently, no one ever respected me! I've always been full of an anger and a rage that no one understands... that is until one day I found a friend, he was weak, I'm helping to save him. He gave me ideas on how to gain control, to take over and put fear into people's hearts" he laughed.

You felt your hands clench into fists.

"He showed me how to create fear, anger and  rage and infect peoples minds with it. I could turn people against each other. He then told me how to bring others of his kind here, taught me how to rebuild them...my own army, stronger and more full of rage, than ever before" he smirked.

"If you're talking about the daleks then you are truly stupid, they are always the ones who want control. They are merely using you as a puppet. Making you do all the work, thinking that you have the power...they'll just kill you like everyone else once they have no use for you!" The doctor shouted.

"YOU'RE WRONG" Ki-Hal spat.

"I am in charge...I made them" he snarled.

"WHY?" you shouted.

He turned to look at you.

"Ah yes...the one who's family got killed by the daleks" he laughed at you, "I heard you all talking and about how you had the honour of meeting them before" he glared.