Reassurance

Another Cute chapter, because I'm in a good mood 😊

You woke up, feeling refreshed and content after a good nights sleep.

The doctor kissed you gently on top of your head as you smiled up at her.

"Morning beautiful, you seemed to sleep well" she laughed.

"I did actually" you grinned.

"You looked so peaceful" the doctor said, kissing your nose and making you giggle.

"I wonder how Yaz is this morning" you questioned.

"I would like to have a chat with her" the doctor replied.

"She's strong, but I just want to make sure she's alright, everyone needs some reassurance, every now and again" she continued.

"You're the best person for that" you smiled, "You could make even the most broken or saddened being, see some positivity".

The doctor smiled at you warmly.

"And you make people feel and see hope, no matter what" the doctor said, kissing your forehead.

"I guess we both make a good team" you laughed.

"Fancy some breakfast?" the doctor asked.

You nodded, "good idea".

You both headed to the kitchen, Graham and Ryan were already there.

"Morning" you grinned.

"Morning you two" Graham said.

"Was Yaz ok last night, I heard her out in the corridor...she sounded drunk" Ryan laughed.

"Things just got a little too much for her" you explained.

"I'm not surprised, poor girl, that must have been really frightening for her to go through" Graham said.

"I saw her head to the library, I offered to go with her, but she said she'd like some space" Ryan said.

"She looked rough" He laughed, "I swear I heard her walk into her bedroom door last night".

"She did!" you laughed.

"It's not funny, let's not encourage it!" the doctor said.

"It was funny" you replied.

The doctor scronched her face in annoyance at you.

"Love you" you laughed, blowing her a kiss.

You could see her trying not to smile.

"I just need to quickly fix something with the Tardis, communication circuits were slightly scrambled when I looked at her last night" The doctor said.