Moonlight Serenade

Warning - A tiny bit sexy ...

You had changed into some pyjamas; all your rooms were next to each other's. 

They were quite simple; they all came with an en suite and comfy double beds, with a chest of drawers at the end. You were delighted to find a bottle of whisky on top of  yours. 

You were already feeling a little tipsy from the drinks before but thought that you would probably be having nightmares later, after the memories that you had thought of today. 

The whisky was strong, you'd definitely be able to get some sleep if you had some.

You opened the bottle and took a swig; it burned your throat but tasted good. You sat on the edge of the bed drinking; you could feel the alcohol entering your blood stream. You didn't know how long you sat there, thinking and drinking.

You stood up and swayed slightly, giggling to yourself. You didn't like being alone with the words ringing in your head that Jack said earlier. You were going to force yourself to be brave and knock on the doctor's door.

You left your room and entered the corridor as quietly as you could, you still held the bottle of whisky in your hand.

You were feeling hesitant about knocking on her door, she didn't like you drinking to much, but you really just wanted to snuggle into her arms. You couldn't bring yourself to do it, you didn't want to make her cross. 

You were about to head back to your room but you were distracted by hearing some soft music, coming from the lounge area you were in earlier.

In your slightly drunken state, you wandered towards the music. You entered the lounge but realised that it was coming from up the stairs... from Jacks room.

You recognised the song, it was the smooth and relaxing "moonlight serenade" by Glenn Miller. You followed the music. Jacks door was open.

 You could see him sitting in an armchair, drinking what looked like whisky too. This room must have been his study, you could see a door open behind him, leading to his bedroom.

You stood in the doorway, "How many people have you serenaded with this song Jack?" you asked, taking a sip from the bottle.

He looked up at you, slightly shocked.

"Your, err, your still awake? And drinking my whisky" he laughed looking at the bottle.

"Yep" you laughed.

He got up out of the chair and headed towards you, picking up a glass on the way. He was wearing a smart pair of pyjamas.

"May I?" he asked.

You let him take the bottle and he poured you out a glass.

You took a sip and thanked him, and placed it on top of some drawers next to you, he did the same with his.

Jack gently took your hand, pulling you closer to him, placing a hand around your waste. You danced slowly together.

He leaned his head down towards your ear, "and in answer to your question...many" he whispered.

You giggled, continuing to sway softly against him.

You looked up into his eyes and smiled, he bought his face slowly towards you and his lips gently brushed against yours.

"Is that all you've got?" you grinned.

He raised an eye brow at you and pulled you in to a much deeper, more heated kiss, he gently bit your lower lip as you pulled apart.