LIFE AS IT IS.

I am Andy. Short for Andrea but thats just it. No last name cause I have no idea who my parents are. I am 16years old.  My story is simple, my parents who had me, decided they didn't want me, so I end up here in this orphanage called The precious. It's a bit cliché but that's my home, again.

I was adopted once before but that family was the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me till this day. The things I went through in that house really left a scar even though I was no longer with them. The father was abusive, the mother ran away with her boyfriend and I had to get myself out if there and landed back where I started.

All those experiences with that family which started well , let me tell you, but ended horribly in just a blink of an eye. So sudden that I didn't see it coming. That, as I said before scarred me. The happiness in me just disappeared and and I became this quite person who kept to my own business because after all that I have been through I have decided that nobody will love me for who I am and my life is going to end just like this.

My day is simple. I attended the Oakwood high school next to my orphanage. The school that my previous family had put me in. Thankfully I could continue even after I left that family but I am not someone who had friends. As I said I keep to myself. There is one girl in class who is nice to me. Her name is Millie but I wouldn't really call her my friend.

After school I head back to the orphanage and again keep to myself
The other things I love to do is to draw and sing . I love drawing and I love singing (strictly to myself and when I am alone).

That's my day. Boring I know but that's it. That's just me. I have no hopes that I will find a family that will love me.
--------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS Note : Hey guys...this is my first time writing a story like this so please don't mind my mistakes. This is just an intro to the character. And

THIS IS STRICTLY FICTIONAL SO I WON'T BE INCLUDING ALL THE PEOPLE IN CHRIS'S LIFE. AND I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANY ONE WITH MY
STORY. 

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS 😊
hope you guys enjoy it!! 🤞