Introduction

MAGIC IN THE M.M.

What am I gonna wear today.? I questioned myself walking into my big walk in closet. I have 30 minutes to finish getting ready and time was not on my side today. I was still completely naked.

Goodmorning sunshine.! A male voice lingered into my room as I walked out of the closet.

Martavion.! I screamed grabbing the closest thing I had to cover my body.

Girl please.! I seen your boat plenty of times before shut up.! He said laying back on my bed grabbing my phone. Me and Martavion was literally beatfriends. We've known each other since the 7th grade. We where inseparable. Our friendship ment the entire world to the both of us.

You annoy me so fuckin bad I swear.! I yelled rolling my eyes and going into my closet again.

Hurry up. We got first period and I got business.

You always got business.! I said more to myself than him. I chose to wear some all black skinny jeans. A white vneck t-shirt and a royal blue A'different Vibe (go follow my business page @adifferent_vibe_ and check me out) wind breaker jacket and my black and royal blue Jordan 12's. I touched up my make up and straightened my hair a bit. I loved when my hair went a little past my shoulders it was perfect. I grabbed my black MCM bag and put my stuff into it.

I'm ready.! I smiled coming out the closet.

About time damn.! Fuck was yo ugly ass doing?

Boy now you know for a fact I look good as fuck stop playing with me Pooh.!

Yeah okay I can't tell if that's a middle part or you was tryna do a bayangggg.! He sang as he flipped the hair out my face.

Fuck you.!

I bet you want to.!

I started to fake gag and hold my breath. "Not in a million years I heard its little.!"

Yeah okay I'll slap you across yo face with this muthafucka. Touch that lil dangly thang in the back of yo throat.

Can you reach it.?

Yeah let's pull my dick out and see.! He grabbed me by the back of his neck reaching for his belt buckle. I could see the bulge in his pants.

Stop fuckin playing with me Martavion.! ("Martavion.!"He mimicked me pushing me off of him. "Stupid ass.!"

You can ride by yourself in your own car today.! He said walking down the stairs, clicking the unlock button to his Benz truck. He was the only 18 year old I knew with money and I mean money.! More money than the rich kids at school. You see Martavion comes from a very long wealthy successful line of kingpins. Him and his older brothers got these streets on lock owning different parts of the states. So he got big money. Only thing is his brothers and dad and uncles won't let him drop out of school. They always told him education was key. They hate to see a successful black man but a successful black man with knowledge.

Uhunn I ain't have to drive in over 4 years for real for real, you gone make me drive to school.?! I said with the saddest puppy dog face.

I really bought you a car for no fuckin reason you spoiled ass cry baby.!

Yeah cause you love me.! I smiled cheesing hard as fuck. He opened my door for me and I got in.

Here.! He said reaching into the back seat as he came to a stop light. He pulled out a black bag and sat it on my lap.

What's this.?! I questioned.

Open it and see.! He smiled.

I opened the bag slowly. And it was a green casing on it that read "Rolex" on it. I started screaming in happiness, while he laughed and smiled.