I Dont Wanna Know

Rose's POV
------
I wasn't sad, I was going to break up with him anyways so I wasn't sad. However I was seething with anger, desperate to give Cedric a taste of his own medicine. Aren't Hufflepuff's supposed to be nice?.
Well they got that wrong that's for sure.
That's when the idea came to me...

I ran through the great hall towards the Griffindore table and handed a piece of parchment out to all my friends without even saying a single word. I even headed to the Slytherin table and handed one to Jordan, Blaise, Katherine and even Draco. I had well and truly lost my mind. Then finally I handed one to Cedric, simply calling it a truce.

"Your singing tonight" Jordan asked
"Mhmm are you gonna come?" I asked
"Wouldn't miss it for the world Miss Rose" he smiled.

Honestly tonight was gonna be bloody great, I love singing and if anything could make me feel good, signing could.

HOGSMEAD
-------
Karl was extremely concerned about my happy mood once he saw me dance in without a care in the world.
"I'm just excited to sing Karl calm down"
Maddison was here to, also worried, ranting on about how she was going to kill Cedric when she saw him, but I told her that I already had it covered.

Draco's POV
-------
I was heading down to Hogsmead along with Pansy, Jordan, Blaise, Goyle and Katherine. I was surprised when Rose had handed me and invite, but honestly once she had I was so relieved. Relieved she wasn't mad at me for telling her about Cedric, I had realised that I could no longer stand her being angry at me. As a bonus I got to hear her angelic singing voice once again, not that I'd ever tell her how good she actually was at it. I'm just glad she's escaped that Diggory's grip, she was better than him and deserved much more. I was happy he cheated, it sounds horrible but it was the truth .... Even though it made me seethe with anger at Jordan and Blaise's reaction to hearing she was single. Bloody gits.

As soon as I walked in to the pub Rose stood out instantly. Her dark blonde hair was slightly curled, she was wearing a pair of black boots, zebra print trousers that hugged her figure in all the right places and a tight dark red crop top to finish. I loved her style that was for sure, so confident. Her eyeliner stood out as well, it made her look powerful as did her lipstick which perfectly matched the colour of her top. She was so beautiful...

What? No, No, No.

Rose's POV
------
Maddison had already amazed everyone with a couple songs she had sung, she's bloody amazing. I saw Cedric and Matt walk in and how Cho Chang had the nerve to show up and look at Cedric the way she did. She definitely didn't know who she was dealing with, but my main focus was Cedric. My so called best mate.

A couple of other people got up to sing that i didn't even know, and finally it was my turn. The mop of platinum blonde immediately caught my attention and I begun to think about what Cedric had said....

No he was wrong

I walked up to the stage was confidence as I smiled sweetly at the crowd in-front of me.

"Hey everyone, so this song is dedicated to a very special person to me tonight and I hope you all enjoy. This is called I don't wanna know by Fleetwood mac and honestly it really does speak volumes" I smiled warmly.

And then I sang.

I saw Hayley laugh the entire way through, shooting me a wink every name and then to say she was proud I wasn't letting anyone walk all over me.

I directed each and every single lyric to the one and only Cedric Diggory. It wasn't Cho's fault...so I avoided her gaze all together, I mean I didn't even know the girl.

I made my way round the room being as overly dramatic as possible, going from table to table. I looked over to my Slytherin friends and saw the biggest smirk on Draco's face, he was enjoying every single second of me taunting Cedric.

"Finally baby the truth has come down now"
As I made my over to Cedric and wrapped my arm around him, making him as uncomfortable as possible.

Was it petty ? Yes. Did I care? No.
Did he deserve it? Yes.
And singing was how I knew to communicate my feelings so here I was.

It really was the perfect song, bloody brilliant if you ask me. Everyone was speechless. Hermione and Katherine beamed at me all the way through as I walked over to them and they sang along with me, shooting glances at Cedric. It was the most fun I have had in a while.

"And that ladies and gents was for my best friend Cedric" I said as I winked over to Cedric who sat in his seat staring at me with a black expression.

Perfect.

"You Rose Nicholls really know how to create a show" Maddison laughed pulling me into a hug
"Yeah remind me never to piss you off" Ron chimed in as she came over with Hermione, Harry and Katherine, who all laughed along with me.

I was just packing up my things when my Slytherin friends greeted me.

"Your so hot" Blaise smirked
"I second that one Zabini" Jordan agreed
"Bloody hell let a girl breath" Katherine scoffed hitting both Jordan and Blaise.
"And you" I said staring into Draco's stone grey eyes
"You were abit pitchy honestly" he smirked
"What a twat" I muttered as I headed for the door.

A Few Days Later
---------
Cedric has been avoiding me that's for sure, which made me sad I missed him. I mean we have been friends forever, so not having him around was weird. Deep down I knew we would patch things up I just needed more time to be angry.

I was sat in the common room happily reading a book when yet again Draco Malfoy interrupted my peace.

"May I sit" he asked
"Do I have a choice?" I laughed
"No not really" he scoffed
"Bet I'm the first girl to ever tell you no, the great Draco Malfoy" I smirked at him
"Guess your the only one immune to my charms"
"What charms" I joked "you mean you have redeemable qualities"
"You'd be surprised" he said, dead serious.

"I actually wanna talk to you" he said after a short moment of silence
"Okay..." I said, unsure what he would need to say
"I'm offering you a truce" he simply stated
"A what?" I asked, confusion written over my face
"A truce. I'm sick and tired of all the arguments so I'm offering a truce Blondie".
With that he held out his hand for my to shake
I just glared at his hand, absolutely baffled.

"Do you even know what that word means Malfoy".

Silence

"Okay, a truce sounds nice actually...But I'm not shaking your hand" I laughed
"Very well, see you around Blondie" He winked.
"Also what you did to Cedric, was extremely impressive, a true Slytherin" He finally said looking back at me once more before making his way to his dorm.

Wow had he had a personality transplant