Sing It Again

Rose's POV
------
"Bloody hell I'm nervous" Ron said frantically as he checked the clock for the millionth time before quidditch try outs.
"Ron you'll do great" I tried to assure him
"I second that" Katherine smiled
"Bloody hell it's time" He said
"Come on Ron let's go" Harry said, practically dragging Ron away from his seat and out of the door.

"Come on I want a good seat!" Hermione said
"Calm down Mione" Katherine laughed
"Let's go" she said again
"Okay were going" I smiled as me and Katherine had to run out of the great hall to catch up with Hermione.

Love struck girl.

We took a seat on the stands next to Luna and Neville, we'd luckily got there just as everyone was mounting their brooms.

"Hermione why is Cormac staring at you...like that" Katherine said pulling a face
"He is? Merlin" Hermione said uncomfortably
"Someone likes you" I teased
"Merlin he's vile" Hermione rolled her eyes making us all laugh.

We watched as Cormac saved every single bludger to our annoyance while Ron waiting in the wings for the opportunity to prove himself. When the bludger finally headed straight for Ron he saved it and the next and the next, challenging Cormac. However Cormac did not lose form unlike Ron who almost fell off his broomstick. I watched Lavender Brown watched Ron with loved up eyes as he chanted 'Come on Ron' under her breath thinking no one could hear. It make me sick. It was Ron and Hermione everyone knew that, well everyone apart from Ron and Hermione...

"Confundus" I hear Hermione mutter to the side of me
"Hermione did you just" I questioned
"Shhh" she said frantically
"Hermione Granger" I teased making her blush with embarrassment.
But it worked Cormac missed the bludger to his own confusion, making Ron the new keeper.

I watched Harry and Hermione roll their eyes at Ron as he boasted about how great he'd been in the quidditch try out for about the millionth time.

"Ron did you make Keeper today because we haven't heard about it once" I teased
"Alright I get it" Ron muttered making Hermione's smile grow wide.

We finished the day off by hanging out in the common room, Hermione snook me and Katherine in and we stayed up most of the night playing games and just chatting in general. Most of this was yes about quidditch with me Hermione and Katherine found terribly boring.

The next few weeks had been pretty boring and uneventful, I did the usual go to classes, hang out with Hermione and Katherine then see Draco. Although I hadn't spend as much time with him as I normally would, and when we were together he was so distance like he wasn't all there. The bags underneath his eyes had only grown more these past few weeks and every time I tried to ask him about it he'd just snap at me. We spent most of our time reading in silence together now, I wasn't quite sure what to talk to him about anymore, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable by asking him if he was okay and I didn't wanna bore him with general chit chat.

-
My blue eyes fluttered open peacefully as I wrapped the bed sheets around me tighter. Winter was here meaning mine and Katherine's dorm room was absolutely freezing half the time and it didn't help we were in the dungeons. It was Saturday morning meaning I had the full day to myself, I wondered if I should try and find Draco but he's been doing "homework" the past few weekends. Just as I began to settle back into a peaceful sleep I heard a light tap at the window, I looked up to see a black owl waiting for me. Carefully, I took the folded up piece of parchment from the owl and rewarded it with a treat. The owl soared back into the morning sky making a wave of relaxation wash over me. Once I watched the owl fly off into the distance I opened up the piece of parchment with intrigue.