You have Something Of Mine

Draco's POV
——————-
I apparated back to Hogwarts before my mother could drag me along with her and the rest of the death eaters. I had to check on Rose, after everything that happened at the manor I needed to make sure she was safe, despite the consequences. Anger heated up inside of me as I watched Filch locked the Slytherins in the dungeons, treating us although they were filth. But, part of me wished I could be in there with them and not have to face this thing head on. I was almost jealous. With that set I still blew up the stupid prison Filch had placed them in, blowing the cell door off its hinges to allow the Slytherins to escape. They could make their own mind about what side they were on, plus seeing Filch's expression made me feel some sort of normality here at Hogwarts. The Slytherins bolted out as soon as they were free but I spotted Crabbe and Blaise suddenly and without a moments hesitation I charged for them, grabbing them harshly. They didn't fight back, instead they allowed me to lead them to an the nearby corridor.

"Draco what the fuck" Crabbe spat
"Just shut up and come with me" I sneered
"Where are we going?" He spat once again, but Crabbe was distract in that moment as he saw none other than Harry Potter shoot past us to the room of requirement.

"Draco let's go get him!" Crabbe shouted
"What-"
"This can finally be over and you can be with your pretty little girlfriend" He sneered
"My what?" I asked frantically looking to Blaise
"Rose" Blaise simply stated
"How did you know about Rose?"
"We remembered today" Crabbe struggled not caring less.

She remembered, she remembered. I had to find her now. Right this second. I had been yearning for her to remember for months and now the time had come. The time to finally get my Rose back.

"Come on Draco she'll be with Potter won't she?" Crabbe shouted as he ran for the room of requirement, for some reason I willingly followed, pushing Crabbe to lead the way.

War had already broken out in the castle, spells being fired everywhere. We all ducked behind a wall only just narrowing missing the green light being shot from every angle. As soon as we could I pushed Blaise and Crabbe up and made a ran to the room of requirement. I closed my eyes tight until the door materialised and presented the familiar door. Merlin I just hope Rose was here. We stepped into the room slowly not wanting to make any sudden noise among to arrange of objects that filled the room sky high. Blaise and Crabbe followed right behind me as I lead the way to the occasional sounds of movement coming from the end of the room. We moved closer and closer until the figure of Harry Potter emerged making us all raise our wands right at him, Jusr incase. It was still Potter.

"Well well what brings you here Potter" I spoke clearly, wand raised as Potter looked up from the wooden box he was closing staring at. His attention brought towards me as he came to a holt.

"I could ask you the same" He said, moving closer towards us, only making Blaise and Crabbe raise their wands even higher.

"You have something of mine, I'd like it back!" I sneered, looking around the room desperately for Rose, wanting to get her out of here as fast as possible.

"If your talking about Rose, she's not here"
"Then enlighten me Potter, where is she!"
"Why would I tell you?"
"She's mine Potter, not yours" I sneered
"I think Rose can make up her own mind, she will remember all the awful things you did as well you know"
"Where is she, I won't ask again!".

He moved closer towards me, his expression turning into a look of curiosity.

"Why didn't you tell her...Bellatrix, you knew it was me but you didn't say anything" He shrugged.

My mind flashed back to me not identifying Potter back at Malfoy Manor once the snatchers had caught him. I didn't know what to say, my throat began to tighten as the words were unable to leave my lips. I just stood there, staring back at him. I couldn't think of anything to say, I couldn't think of a reason all I knew is that I wanted to escape the side I was on.