Seen You After Okay Rose?

Draco's POV
-------
"And she was crying" I heard Jordan mutter
"Yeah, like a lot" Pansy whispered
"Who was crying" I interrupted
"Erm..." Jordan stammered
"Rose" Pansy stated
"What why?" I asked frantically
"I don't know I didn't ask" Pansy spat
"So what did happen Parkinson" I said
"She came to bed late and was crying, I heard her mutter something about the tournament" She explained, no emotion whatsoever.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath
"Something wrong Drakie"
"Shut up Parkinson" I snapped.

I knew I should have waited up for Rose last night, I knew it. She put on a brave face but she was really worried about today. Cedric would be fine, but once she got an idea no one could convince her other wise. She'll see though, he'll be fine.

Rose's POV
------
I got ready for the tournament, Katherine had fetched me some food while I tried to put myself together and make my puffy eyes calm down. I thought that making dolling myself up might make me feel slightly better, more confident. Or at least that was what I was hoping.

I brushed my straightened hair, making sure the friendship bracelet was firmly on my wrist along with my green pendant. I pulled on my black leather jacket, tied up my shoe laces and made my way for the tournament. I decided to walk there alone, have some peace for a few last moments before I was met with cheering, chanting and the busy atmosphere. I rounded the corner and had the crowd in my sight when I heard someone call my name.

"Rose"
I turned around to see Mr Weasley and Cedric's dad.
"Hey! How are you" I said pulling them both into a short hug.
"Amazing dear, how are you.

Lie lie lie.

"Yeah great, Cedric's going to be amazing"
"Well that's my son for you" Mr Diggory smiled
"My mum and dad said send their luck"
"Aw well tell them I say Thankyou dear, Cedric will do us all proud"
"He always does Mr Diggory!"
"What's that?" He said gesturing to my wrist.
"Oh I found the friendship bracelets me and Cedric made when we were 6, I think he's wearing his today" I smiled at the memory.
"Aw Rose yours and Cedric's friendship never fails to amaze me, that's so nice of you" and beamed
"Thankyou" I smiled
"Well best be off to find Cedric and his girlfriend Cho"
"Aw you'll love Cho she's so nice"
"See you after my dear" He smiled as him and Mr Weasley walked off into the stands.

I found a seat next to Katherine as we waved over to Hermione and Ron who were on the Griffindore stands. We were also joined by Luna and Matt. Which was very awkward, for Matt anyways. Luna however didn't seem to careless. It was entertaining to watch as I saw Matt sit there uncomfortably while Luna chatted to him normally about the quibbler.

"Feeling better" Katherine whispered to me
"I will as soon as this is over".

We sat there for a few minutes, more like hours. When I felt someone tap me gently on the shoulder, turning round I met Cedric's chestnut brown eyes and immediately jumped off my seat into his arms. He was dressed in his Hufflepuff shirt, his chest puffed out as he wore a look of confidence. He gestured towards his wrist as he showed me his bracelet he was wearing.

"Your wearing it" I smiled
"Of course I am! I never want to take it off"
"Did your dad like Cho" I teased
"Loved her, I don't think he's even realised I've gone honestly" He laughed
"Well that's a good sign" I said laughing with him
"Your still worried?" He suddenly asked
"What?"
"Rose I can read you like a book, that laugh was not genuine" He frowned
"My best friend is going into a random maze with whatever twists and turns are gonna be in there, I wouldn't be a good friend if I wasn't worried"
"While that's true, I am going to be okay. Especially because I have the best good luck charm wrapped around my wrist" He smiled.