Under Water

4 days later
------
Honestly I was dying to kiss Draco again now, I've made it 4 whole days since we made up. I'd been teasing him and it had been fun but now I just really wanted to kiss him again. It was all I had been thinking about these past 4 days it was making me crazy!.

"Earth to Rose" Hermione laughed
"Shit sorry what"
"What were you thinking about"
"Erm.." I coughed "nothing much"
"Well you missed a really interesting speech from McGonagall" she smiled
"I love you Mione but I doubt that" I smiled back.

"Draco has been staring at you all class you know"
"Oh really...haven't noticed"
"Your a terrible liar Rose Nicholls"
"Is that what, or should I say who you were thinking about" She gasped
"Shhh, I don't want him to hear"
"So it was! See I can read you like a book" she beamed
"To my sadness, yes you certainly can".

Classes ended soon after I snapped back into reality and Hermione quickly waved goodbye as she headed to the library for what she liked to call 'light reading'. Which in translation meant she would find the biggest book she possibly could and go through it until curfew.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and headed for the door, I had a free period so I was planning on finding Katherine so we could maybe study together. Draco had already left the classroom which was surprising, normally he was the very last person to leave. I brushed my thoughts aside and walked towards the Slytherin common room.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed me firmly and dragged me into an empty classroom. I struggled against whoever had took me until the familiar smell of mint and cologne washed over me and I began to feel my body relax. I turned around to meet Draco's stormy grey eyes as they stared back into mine deeply. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and began to caress my cheek lightly.

"Hey" I muttered
"Hey" He cooed
"What's up?"
"I wanted to ask you a question" He said as he lightly kissed my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.
"Go on"
"Am I still banned from kissing you" He whispered in my ear "Or am I in your good books again Blondie".

Shit.

"Hmmm what are you thinking Blondie" He whispered once again as he began to work his way to my neck and leave a trial of aggressive kisses all over. I felt my body tense up he worked his way down to my collar bone while gently lifting his hand underneath my skirt and caressing my soft skin slowly.

Draco fucking Malfoy.

I gave in finally as I tilted his head back up to look at directly into my eyes. Without any further hesitation I leaned in as our lips crashed against each other's and i felt my body melt into him instantly. He cupped both of my cheeks while I clung onto his robe, pulling him closer to me. He kissed me passionately which made me melt into him even more if that's possible. My heart was beating out of my chest as our kiss deepened and the grip he had on my face tightened ever so slightly. Many minutes later we both pulled away, staring at each other speechless. Draco softly kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest, hugging my tight.

"Wanna spend the rest of the afternoon with me" Draco smiled
"I'd love too!"
"To be fair, who wouldn't" He smirked
I punched his chest playfully trying to contain my laugh.
"Are you done?" I laugh
"Yes, let's go darling" He said as he reached for me to take his hand and lead me out of the empty classroom.

We spent the rest of our 2 hr free period in each other's arms at at astronomy tower. Draco quietly read a book as he played with my blonde hair while I sat against his chest sorting out my sheet music. It was a calm 2hrs, we didn't say much to each other but we didn't need to, his company was enough. The way his chest would rise up and down slowly made me feel as ease, I could stay in his arms forever.