Epilouge

Narrator's POV
————————
11 years had flown by, gone in a blink of an eye. Since then a lot has happened...

Rose has been busy the past 11 years, she had grown even more ambitious overtime. McGonagall helped her develop her powers once Hogwarts was back up and running, with her appointed as headmaster finally. McGonagall had read up all about banshees and Rose's abilities, providing her with the best knowledge to grow her skills. Rhiannon had been right, she'd turned into the most powerful witch and her powers were undeniable. Only ever used for good, to help just as it was always supposed to me.

Rose couldn't decide for the longest time whether to follow the path to be a singer or an auror. Ultimately, she chose both. Rose couldn't let go of her dreams of singing but she also couldn't not use her abilities. She trained along side Ron and Matt who also chose the career path to be an auror. They fought against dark wizards, Rose's powers came in handy to protect and defeat any wizards within a second. It made sure any dark wizard was no match. However, Rose didn't attend every battle with Ron and Matt, her signing was also important. Rose had made waves in both the wizarding and muggle world, just like she had told Slughorn all of them years ago. It allowed her to tour around the world, doing something she was passionate about, her and Draco would travel to the most amazing countries. Draco couldn't have been prouder, seeing her on stage. He never missed a show, not in the last 11 years and he didn't plan on ever missing one. She and Maddison would often make music together, bonding over their love for it. Rose felt accomplishment, her ambition had served her well.

Draco had enough money not to work a day in his life, but he wanted something different. He knew he could do much more than that. So like he wanted, he became a healer. He'd always been gifted at healing so the profession came naturally to him, it made him feel like he was putting some good into the world. Years had past but he still felt he had to pay off some kind of debt created by the dark mark. Draco wanted to be the opposite of everything he'd grown up believing, he was better than people thought. McGonagall had even invited him back to Hogwarts to teach classes on the healing charm. Draco had spent many years after the war trying to literally scratch off the scar that remained from the dark mark. It was faint but he still saw it every time he looked down. He still felt the sensation of how it used to burn into his flesh. But, Rose had tried her best to teach him that it can be empowering, it shows how far he's come...

Rose and Draco had spent a whole year travelling after the battle of Hogwarts, they went anywhere and everywhere. From Rome to America, Australia. They wanted to see everything and it wasn't like Draco was short on money. They'd even gone as far as getting matching tattoos one night in Prague when they were drunk. They thought about getting matching snakes at first but in the end they opted for birds. They each got a little bird tattoo onto the left side of their chest, on their ribcages. It represented something for the both of them, rendering it perfect.

Rose and Draco were now fully moved into a Manor of their own, but unlike Malfoy Manor they made it as homely as possible. Rose had remembered how cold and lonely Draco's child home had felt, therefore she made it her mission to make their home the opposite. It was warm, loving, peaceful. It was a proper home, something Draco hadn't experienced until he met Rose.

1 year after the battle of Hogwarts, Narcissa made her decision to divorce Lucius finally. She had finally had enough of his prejudice, how he had treated Draco. She needed to be free from the shackles of their marriage. Narcissa was scared, she didn't know what to do without Lucius by her side but after she helped aid Harry Potter in the forbidden forest the wizardly world had welcome her with open arms once more. She thrived without Lucius, she had never loved life as much as she did when the divorce was finalised. Her relationship with Draco strengthened as a result, she had grown much closer to Rose over the years, feeling like she had a second daughter in her. Rose's relationship with her parents had gotten much better since the last year of Hogwarts, but it never fully returned to how it was. They still did not approve of Draco but that didn't matter to Rose, she knew who he really was.