Aftermath

Rose's POV
------
As Crabbe began to take my clothes off more, I closed my eyes tight as I tried to focus on something else, anything else. Suddenly Crabbe was thrown off of me and I looked up to see him. Draco. He punched and punched Nott and Crabbe continuously, showing them no mercy. They began to fire spells at each other as I gathered my numb body up and dragged myself to the wall where I buried my knees into my chest and I felt my breath come out rapidly.

I watched the scene unfold in front of my eyes as I watched Draco, I had never seen him this angry before. It's like it wasn't Draco and he was possessed. I felt relief once Crabbe was knocked hard to the ground, coughing up his own blood.

I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks as I looked down at my arm to see the amount of blood pouring from it, the cuts caused from Crabbe's spell were deep. Nott had also left burning red marks on my skin, I could still feel where their touch had been. It made me feel sick. I needed to be sick.

I turned my head suddenly and threw up all to the side of me as I panted heavily. I think I was having a panic attack. My head ached, my stomach was raw, I couldn't move...I felt numb...I was in shock...

Draco suddenly came down to my level on the floor, he examined me with his eyes as he cast a spell to stitch the cuts on my arm back up. I winched at the pain, but I was nothing compared to how I felt in my head right now.

"Rose" Draco cooed.

The sound of his voice brought me back as I lifted my red raw eyes to look at him.
He hesitated slightly as he slowly cupped my face, looking me directly in the eyes to make sure I was okay with him touching me. Honestly, I think his touch was the only thing that would comfort me right now. He held onto my face as he wiped away the avalanche of tears from my cheek. My breathing began to slow slightly as I watched a few tears escape from his eyes and I repeated the same notion of gently wiping them away. He grasped hold of both of my hands tight and began to speak when.

"ROSE!" Ginny and Cedric shouted
Both of them came sprinting towards me with panic as they took in the scene before them. Ginny scanned her eyes round to the blood that we splattered all over the stone ground meanwhile Cedric could not take his eyes off the cuts and scratches all over my body. His eyes glossed over with anger once he saw Draco crouched down besides me.

"MALFOY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER" Cedric screamed as he came pounding over to Draco, his fist clenched.
"STOP STOP" My voice came out weak as a few gentle sobs escaped my throat
"It wasn't Draco, he...he saved me...from" I wanted to finish the sentence but I couldn't, the words would not escape my mouth all I could feel were hot tears running down my red raw cheeks.
Draco scanned my face over once and understood the look on my face.
"Crabbe and Nott attacked her" He stuttered his voice trembling.

Ginny then crouched down besides me as inspected the cuts on my arm, tears streaming down her face too.
"Get...get me out of here i need to..." I began
"Of course" Ginny softy said "Cedric!" She called
With that Cedric walked over to me, he was shaking uncontrollably but he gathered up all the strength he had and gently lifted my numb body up to carry me bridal style.

"I'll sort out all of this" Draco gestured to scene before him
"They drugged her, so make sure she rests and drinks plenty of water the effects should be gone in a few hours" I heard him whisper to Cedric and Ginny.
"Come on let's go, Thanks Malfoy" Cedric said.

Before Cedric would start to walk I grabbed hold of Draco's hands tightly as my teary eyes looked into his. Simply I mouthed the words 'Thankyou' and he replied by gently squeezing my hand, a sad smile on his face.

--

Cedric got me back to my dorm without anybody paying attention, Ginny had reluctantly gone back to her own dorm room and Draco was apparently making sure Pansy would sleep somewhere else. The thought of her being in Draco's room made the whole night even worse. The room to the dorm burst open as Cedric kicked it lightly with his feet, Katherine and Hermione instantly spun around as their eyes widen at the sight of me. Cedric however said nothing and gently sat me down on the bed, cupping my face.