Sirius

Rose's POV
------
The inquisitorial squad insisted on keeping us hostage until Umbridge returned, making all of us frustrated at the thought of not being able to help Harry get to Sirus.

"Just let us go you gits" Ron shouted
"Quite Weasely!" Pansy sneered, only making my blood boil even more.
Draco brushed his fingers against my hand lightly as he kept a watchful eye on the rest of the Slytherins.

"I'll get you out of here" He whispered into my hair, I did not question anything I simply squeezed his hand gently as a response so we did not draw attention to ourselves. Draco was clever enough to notice the sweets sticking out of Nevilles pocket, which he knew to be puking pastilles .

"Longbottom's got sweets!" He spat, making Goyle's head turn up immediately, diving into Nevilles pocket to retrieve the packet of sweets.
"Reckon there ours now" Goyle laughed.

He reached his sweaty hands into the packet taking a couple of sweets in his hand before passing them around to the rest of the Slytherins. Draco was last to take some out of the packet as he pretended to swallow them, however instead he passed the sweets to me so no one would notice he hasn't had any. Less than a minute later the inquisitorial squad were diving around the room frantically trying to find something to throw up in from around the room, Draco pretended to feel the same way as he nodded for us all to run. So we did.

We all let our feet carry us until our eyes locked on Harry and Hermione running straight for us.
"You got out?" Hermione said, gasping for breath
"Puking pastilles" I smirked "So are we going"
"I appreciate it I do, but I can't ask you guys to come, it's dangerous" Harry tried to explain
"Sorry stop! We're all going no matter what" I said.
"How are we supposed to get there" Ron asked
"We fly of course!" Luna said in her dreamy tone.

Just before we all took off to follow Luna I heard a voice shouting me as footsteps grew louder and louder towards us, as I turned around I saw Draco racing towards me.
"You guys go and I'll meet you in the forest I'll be 5 minutes don't go without me" I said before they all took off to follow Luna.

"Draco I don't have time to-" I began
"Where are you going?" He urged, cupping my face
"To save Sirius"
"No! Rose you could get hurt!" He shouted
"I have to Draco! I'll be fine I prom-"
"You can't promise that Rose!"
"Draco, you can't stop me..."
"Please I'm begging you!" He shouted.

Seeing the worry in his face made me want to stay just to put his mind at ease, but I couldn't my friends needed me.

"Draco...I will be back I swear! My friends need me I can't just leave them, please understand" I begged.
Before he could answer I crashed my lips to his and wrapped myself around him tight.
"I love you, I'll see you later..."
"I lov-" he began
"'No, tell me when I'm back Draco" I smiled before running off, leaving him stood alone.

--
We flew to the ministry on thestrals, although no one could actually see them apart from Harry and Luna.

Harry led us to a huge dark room, full of a mix of random thing stacked up on tall silver shelves. We searched high and slow for Sirius. But he wasn't here, only making the fear race through our bodies. Neville walked towards the vast shelves as he inspected them closely.

"Harry this ones got your name on it" Neville called out, making us all turn to see the prophecy orb he held out for Harry to take. A few moments off silence ran by while Harry inspected the orb, and then there they were.

Death eaters.

My body suddenly went completely cold and numb, I froze on the spot as I looked at the people who had taken my best friend away from me. Anger was unable to rise in my body in that moment, all I felt was fear. I had promised Draco I would make it back to him, now I wasn't so sure.