Finale p2

Rose's POV
------
"Draco" I cooed
"Yes darling" he said as he took a seat
"I'm just going to go see the Weasleys and find Matt"
"I'll wait here for you" He smiled
"Are you sure? You can come with me".

"Rose, Draco" I heard a voice call out, I turned around to see Blaise and Jordan walking up to us with grins of accomplishment on their faces.
"It's good to see you two" I smiled
"Good to see your alive" Blaise smirked
"It's good to be alive" I laughed
"Always knew you were a badass" Jordan smiled
"Pipe down" Draco rolled his eyes.

Just like old times.

"Right I'll be back soon" I smiled to Draco as he nodded for me to leave, Blaise and Jordan taking a seat either side of him.

I made me way up the length of the great hall, shooting a smile to everyone I met eyes with. I spotted Cho and gave her a simple wave as she shot me the biggest smile. McGonagall spotted me, our eyes meeting as she made her way away from Madam Pomfrey and towards me. Her smile was bright, yet sad. The same half hearted expression on everyone's faces. Surprising me, she pulled me into a hug as soon as we met each other, making my heart swell. She pulled away, her smile remaining.

"I said you'd be a wonderful witch" She beamed
"Thank you Professor, for everything"
"You are very welcome my dear, you and Mr Potter did extraordinary well"
"I'm just glad it's all over"
"Met too, we're all safe now" She smiled.

She grabbed a hold of both my hands, lightly squeezing them as she made her way towards more students, trying her best to comfort anyone in sight. As soon as me and McGonagall parted ways I spotted the Weasleys along with Matt all sat together, cups of teas in their hands. Quietly I made my way over to them, the sad expressions on their faces making my heart ache. Matt had his back facing away from me so I cautiously placed my hand on his shoulders, not wanting to make him jump. We'd all had enough shock for a lifetime.

As soon as my hand made contact with his shoulder he shot around to face me, all the Weasleys did. I saw Mollys face light up as she moved up from her seat, still making sure it hold onto Ginny's hand. Matt practically jumped up from his seat, wrapping his arms around my body he lifted me up in the air, spinning me around in a tight hug. A small laugh escaped my lips as he spun me around, holding onto me tighter than ever. He placed my feet back firmly on then ground as we both moved away from the embrace.

"Thank Merlin your okay!" He said frantically
"I'm okay" I smiled making him pick me up in yet another hug.

"You have a lot to tell me I'm guessing" He laughed
"A lot" I laughed with him
"You were amazing though, I couldn't be prouder of you Rose!"
"Thank you Matt! We all did amazing!".

"I thought-I thought I'd lost you" He said breathlessly
"But you didn't" I smiling, latching my hand onto his
"I didn't" He beamed.

"You have years and years left to annoy me" I teased
"I very much look forward to it Rose Nicholls".

"I'm so sorry about Remus and Tonks, I know you guys were close" I frowned
"Yes, they were both great people" He spoke sadly
"I have something I need to tell you..." I began
"What?" He said confused
"Just give me one minute" I smiled as I moved away from Matt and towards the Weasleys.

"Hey guys" I smiled
"Rose" Molly smiled, brining me into a hug
"I'm so sorry" I said, looking at them all with teary eyes
"Thank you dear" She smiled weakly.

"Come here you" George tried to smile as he got up from his seat along with Ginny, both brining me into a hug. I felt their sadness radiate from their bodies which only made me hold onto them more. I couldn't hold to stream of tears welling in my eyes from falling, a mixture of triumph and sorrow in all of us. I felt George latch onto my arm as he hugged me further, his tears wetting my top as they fell uncontrollably. After many long moments of staying in the embrace George and Ginny pulled away, grateful smiles on their faces. Katherine made her way over to us, going straight to George's side.