Taken

Rose's POV
------
I felt the warmth of being in Draco's arms as my eyes fluttered back open to see the light beaming through the cracks in the boarded up windows. I turned my head to see Draco was already awake, smirking at me while his grey eyes sparkled. Something I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Were you watching me sleep" I smiled
"Absolutely" He smirked
"That's not creepy at all" I whispered, making Draco's smirk grow wider as he pulled me further into him and kissed the length of my neck.

He caressed my cheek as he averted his eyes back to mine, making butterflies soar in my stomach. I could have stayed here forever. Being here with him made all our worries seem to disappear, the idea of the war leaving my mind completely. Our hands were intwined together, fitting together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I felt at peace.

"I need to go" Draco said, brining back our problems into the room
"Okay" I frowned, holding onto his hand tighter
"I don't want to go" He said as he rested his forehead onto mine
"I wish we could stay here forever"
"Me too Blondie".

Reluctantly we both pulled away from each other, I watched as Draco got out of bed to change back into his clothes. I followed suit and changed back into my dress from the wedding, the feeling of guilt enter my mind because Katherine didn't know where I was. I ran into Draco's arms, pulling him into a hug as I closed my eyes, trying to hold onto the moment for as long as possible.

"Stay safe" I cooed
"You too" He said as he pulled back with a sad expression, neither of us wanting to leave.
"I love you Rose"
"Love you too" I smiled as I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

Before we could say another word a loud crack sounded in the corner of the room making us both jump and spin around in shock. To my horror there stood Lucius Malfoy, a sour expression on his face. I felt Draco stiffen next to me as he raced forward, standing in front of me as his father stepped closer.

"What are you doing here" Draco spat
"You really thought you could hide from us Draco, we need you back at the manor now!".

Silence

"Miss Nicholls...it's a surprise to see you here" He smirked
"Do not touch her" Draco sneered
"So this is what has been distracting you" Lucius tutted, looking down at me with a cold glare.
"Let's just go father" Draco said
"So your...romantically involved with my son?" He asked me, making anger burn in my stomach
"Father..." Draco began
"Your the reason he didn't finish the cabinet in time I see, the reason he didn't have the guts to kill Dumbledore".
"At least I actually care about his welfare" I spat
"How dare you talk to me like that!"
"Well someone has to!" I shouted
"Rose stop" Draco said with panic
"I told you your sharpe tongue would land you in trouble" Lucius smirked.

Suddenly, Lucius stepped forward and grabbed hold of mine and Draco's arms. Before Draco could even react Lucius apparated us all out of the hotel room.

My stomach held itself together this time as we landed with a loud crack, a huge Manor House standing in front of my eyes. I felt Draco hold onto my hand almost breaking my bones with how much he was clinging onto me.

"What are we doing here!" Draco spat
"I'm sure everyone would be delighted to meet your new little pet Draco"
"His what..." I spat but before I could say anymore Draco tugged on my arm and once I saw the look of fear flash on his face I bit my tongue.

We walked in silence up to the large, grand doors of Malfoy Manor. It looked like a house you would see in a horror movie, it had an eerie and depressing feeling to it. A small house elf met us at the door, observing my closely as we stepped inside. The manor was cold and gloomy inside, it didn't feel like a home at all especially when compared to the burrow.