We're Sisters

Rose's POV
——————
I woke up all cosy in Draco's arms, the sunlight touching every inch of the dorm. Regrettably, I unlatched myself from Draco to get ready for the day. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and stole one of Draco's jumpers so the smell of mint and cologne would be with my throughout the day. Once me and Draco had gotten back from the room of requirement yesterday, McGonagall had told me Katherine and Hermione had been asking about me. I felt guilty, even if Draco advised against it I told McGonagall to tell them what happened, not the full story but enough. I didn't expect to hear anything but I received an owl last night saying they wanted to meet me in Hogsmead, I saw the anger in Draco's eyes when he read the letter but I had to see them.

I let the smell of mint and cologne drown into me making me feel comfortable and relaxed. It was a Sunday so thankfully I had the day off from therapy. Making me way back to Draco I watched as he stirred awake, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll see you later" I smiled
"Where are you going" He groaned trying to pull me back into bed
"Hogsmead remember"
"No stay with me"
"I'll see you later" I laughed
"They don't deserve to even see you" He spat
"Bye Draco" I smiled placing one more kiss on his cheek.

"Love you" He murmured
"You too, see you later" I smiled before making my way out the dorm.

Peacefully I walked alone to Hogsmead, taking in the beautiful sky that towered above me. I spotted Katherine and Hermione in the distance both of them looking anxious as I could see Hermione bite down on her nails. She always did that when she was nervous. As I got closer and closer the more nervous and uncomfortable I felt.

"Hey" I muttered, making Hermione's and Katherine's heads snap up at the sound of my voice.

Suddenly, both of them lunged themselves forward and wrapped their arms around me, hugging me fiercely. I was shocked, I had expected an awkward conversation not this. Katherine buried her head into the crook of my neck while Hermione grasped onto my hand for dear life. After many minutes of tight hugging, Katherine and Hermione pulled away looking at me as guilt flashed in their eyes.

Silence

"We are so sorry Rose" Hermione blurted
"McGonagall told us what happened" Katherine said as I noticed tears pooling in her eyes
"We've been awful friends" Hermione added
"It's fine" I muttered...

"No it's not! We should have done more to help you, we should have been there for you no matter what you said, we've been horrible" Hermione began to cry heavily.
"Don't cry Hermione" I said
"Sorry...I just...your, your like my sister and if anything had happened..." She sobbed
"I know, but I didn't exactly make it easy for you guys"
"That doesn't matter, we should have been better friends" Katherine said sternly "please forgive us".

Silence

"Me and Draco are back together, and I know you don't trust him but you have to trust my judgement whether you like him or not. We are together and that's not gonna change. This only works if you trust me" I said.
"As long as he makes you happy Rose, we know that now" Katherine said
"And we trust you okay? We do I swear, we will never doubt you again" Hermione urged.

"Why did you doubt me in the first place?" I questioned
"We don't have any good reasons Rose, we got caught up in Harry's theories..." Hermione explained
"We all trust you! I just think our opinions on Draco clouded that" Katherine said.

Silence

"We love you Rose" Hermione smiled
"We're like sisters" Katherine added "Always"
"I miss you guys" I smiled
"We miss you too" Hermione blurted
"I forgive you guys" I smiled making Hermione and Katherine grin from ear to ear as they brought me in for another long hug.