He's Got PadFoot

Rose's POV
------
Umbridge's reign of terror continued and surprisingly enough she did not bother me much anymore, I was far to happy for her to bother me.

Me, Hermione and Katherine spent most of our time studying in the library, we all followed Hermione's 10 step revision plan...not that me and Katherine had much of a choice she was very serious about us all getting good grades. The rest of the time Katherine was with George. While Hermione was with Ron and Harry, who were probably getting into some kind of trouble as usual. Me however, whenever I wasn't in class, or studying I was with Draco. We were spending as much time as possible together, we were in separable now whether people liked it not. Our time was either spent sneaking into each other's dorms, we'd go to the kitchens at night often which was always fun, I still couldn't believe Draco had never tried nachos. He was reluctant at first but once he tried them he was sold and ever since we'd go to the kitchens. I'd make him different kinds of foods he'd never had before, I'm guessing there thought to be to 'common' at his house. Draco had even let me read a muggle book to him although if anyone asked him this he would surely deny it, we were half way through the shining one of my favourite Stephen king novels.

Life was amazing at the minute, minus Umbridge put I guess life at Hogwarts could never be perfect. She was doing everything in her power to make life here miserable, banning everything Fred and George sold from their store which I guess can be seen as both a blessing and a curse. Draco was still part of the inquisitorial squad but this time I listened to him and trusted him, knowing if anything went wrong he'd let me know straight away.

-
"Rose eat something!" Hermione said sternly
"Mione I'm not hungry honestly"
"You must eat before exams" She pressed on.

I huffed knowing she wouldn't give up until I had eaten so I shoved some toast onto my plate along with pouring myself some pumpkin juice. I literally felt her gaze on me as I took a bite out of the toast.

"Hermione I'm eating, just go back to your book"
"Very well, make sure you eat the entire thing though Rose"
"Yes mum" I laughed.

"Hey guys" Harry said as he came to sit at the almost empty griffindore table along with Katherine and Ron.
"Hey" I smiled
"How's everyone feeling about the exam" Ron questioned
"Alright to be fair, thanks to Hermione's great revision schedule" I teased
"Better you than me" Ron joked, only earning a stern glare from Hermione.

"I'm so nervous! I feel like I'll forget everything straight away" Katherine said, biting her nails
"You'll be brilliant love" George suddenly appeared, placing a quick kiss on Katherine's cheek.
"Alright for you to say, you've already done them!" Katherine continued.
"Well there may be a few surprises in today's" Fred teased
"Bloody hell what have you done" Ron started
"All in good time little brother" George smirked.

This was going to be good.

We all began packing away our bags as we went to the library for a couple hours before the exam started. Just as I was about to move from my seat I spotted that familiar head of blond hair staring at me from the Slytherin table, I felt myself melt instantly as I shoot him a quick smile. Draco winked at me back before returning to his conversation with Blaise and Jordan.

-
I watched as Hermione paced in circles before the great hall doors opened and the exam started. Merlin she was making everyone even more nervous.

"Hermione stop!" Katherine called, making Hermione look up from the ground and stop immediately.

I let a small smile form as I watched Hermione blush out of embarrassment. She didn't need to be nervous we all knew she'd come top of the class like she did every single year. Then the great hall doors burst open, presenting an overly smiley Umbridge who gestured us to our seats. Before I began to make my way to my assigned placed I felt a cold hand slip into mine, I already knew who it was. I turned to see Draco looking back at me with a smirk on his face.