Finale p1

Rose's POV
——————
Watching as Bellatrix tried to fire the killing curse at Luna and Cho I cleared my mind and projected my ability so it went right over them. They both watched in relief as the green curse disappeared into smoke over their heads. Draco was to my left firing spells with my wand at any death eater that come close, but now I had to find Harry. I kept a watchful eye out as I began to make my way out of the great hall.

"Where the hell are you going?" I heard Draco shout
"I need to find Harry!" I shouted back, trying to make my way past the sea of death eaters but Draco just followed behind me.

I had my eye on the stone staircase, my feet picking up the face as I heard spells being shot back and forth. Safely, I made my way out of the great hall but before I could take another step to find Harry I felt a pair of strong arms pull me back. I fought against the pair of arms violently, thinking a death eater had just grabbed me. I kicked and tried to scream but their hand kept my mouth shut tight. But, the sudden smell of mint and cologne made my heart calm down as he pulled me to a quiet corner.

Draco's arms let me go once we were in some kind of safety, away from the fighting and any prying eyes. Spinning around I saw Draco stood metres away from me, his hands shoved in his pockets as he stared at me with wide eyes. Carefully, I studied his expression but I couldn't read him at all, he looked at me with disbelief but I was unable to tell what he was thinking. My eyes travelled down to his wrists seeing the silver bracelet I gifted him, only making my heart tug with guilt at what Draco must have gone through thinking I was dead. His eyes looked red raw, as if he'd been crying only making me want to run into his arms. We stood, metres apart in complete silence just staring at one another, our breath becoming heavy. The anticipation was killing me, he just stood there in silence.

Not being able to take much more I spoke up.

"Draco I can explain everything, I'm so sorry you thought-"

But before I could finish Draco ran the length between us, crashing his body against mine. He wrapped his arms tight around my neck while I brought mine around his torso, both of us melting against each other. I drowned in his scent as if buried my head into him further. I felt his body shaking against mine, my heart hammering against his as we finally got what we had been yearning for.

Each other.

"All I care is that your alive" Draco blurted as he ran his fingers through my hair "Your alive!"
"I'm alive, I'm here" I cooed.

"I'm so glad you got your memories back! I came here to find you but-" Draco began, stuttering at his words as he tried to finish to sentence.
"I'm sorry I couldn't find you in time, I'm sorry you had to go through this" My tears began to stream as did his.

Draco pulled away from the hug, his hands travelling to my face as he held it gently, caressing my cheeks.

"I didn't know how to be without you" He cried, tears pooling from his stone grey, his lips quivering
"You don't have to ever think about it again, I'm not going anywhere" I cooed
"I love you more than anything in this fucking world" Draco said sternly "I'd do anything for you".

I felt my heart flutter with unconditional love, back where I belonged in Draco's arms.

"And I'd do anything for you, I love you so much Draco" I cried as we both wiped away the tears from each other's cheeks.

With that he crashed his lips against mine, my hand made its way up to Draco's hair, weaving my fingers through the platinum blond. Draco grabbed hold of my lips, pulling me closer to him, not wanting any distance to be between us. I felt like I was home against his touch, my skin on fire as he deepened the kiss. My heart felt like it could explode.