Took Us Long Enough

Rose's POV
——————
"Draco where the hell are we going" I groaned as I heard the soft clicks of my heels on the cold stone floor.
"Draco my feet hurt...".

Draco looked back at me, frustrated and without any warning he picked me up bridal style and continued to walk, holding onto me tight. A wide smirk on his face.

"That better Blondie?"
"I mean I could have just took my heels off.."
"Yeah but where's the fun in that" He smirked.

Draco took me to the potions room...out of all the places he took me to Snape's classroom...
He gently put me back down as he strolled over to Snape's desk and took out a vile from the desk.

"Draco..." I trailed off
"I want to show you something"
"Okay show me then"
"Your so impatient" He teased
"Rude" I rolled my eyes.

It was then I realised he had a vile of amortentia...

"I lied earlier that I didn't smell anything" He stated as he began to move closer and closer to me, pushing my body up against a desk so I couldn't go any further.
"Wanna know what I smell Blondie".

I simply nodded, as I was distracted by his hand gently graze over me on the desk. Draco lifted to vile to his nose and took in the smell that was emitted from it. Mint and cologne once again washed over me when he opened the vile making the hairs on my arms stand up.

"I smell...fresh parchment like the kind you get on sheet music and also...vanilla" He smirked as he brushed a strand of my curled hair behind my ear.

"Remind you of anything" He asked as he traced shapes on my cheeks, over where my bruise was.
"Me" I say in a muffled tone
"Correct Blondie, and yours smells like..."
"You" I replied.

Draco's smirk grew into a wide and genuine smile as he continued to caress my cheek. My hand travelled to his other free one as I took his hand in mine, squeezing it gently.

"You look beautiful tonight" He whispered as he leant further forward.
"You don't look so bad yourself" I smirked
"Are you flirting with me Blondie?" He teased
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" I whispered.

Silence

More silence

Draco stared deep into his eyes as he looked at my lips and I did the same with him, I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I melted at his touch as his hand firmly held onto my cheek. His eyes travelled down to the marks on my wrist as he lifted up my bracelets, he frowned slightly at the sight and began to caress the marks on my wrists which made my skin shiver. He averted his gaze back up to me, moving his eyes to my lips...

Silence

More silence

"Fuck it come here" Draco said with defeat.

And with that his hands grabbed hold of my waist as he crashed his lips onto mine with passion. I melted into the kiss immediately as I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him as close as possible towards me. Our lips moved against each other's perfectly, like our mouths belonged to one another. My hand travelled to his platinum hair as I grabbed hold of out it, softly tugging it every now and then. As we begun to deepen the kiss Draco pulled away slightly and pulled me up onto the desk, and without hesitation found my lips again. Once on the desk I wrapped my legs around his torso pulling him as close as possible to me, and he obeyed without a second thought. Eventually, we both pulled away, breathless as we still held onto each other for dear life as we both got our breath back to a steady rate.

Draco grabbed hold of my face lightly placing a soft kiss on my forehead as we leaned against each other's.

"Finally" He whispered
"Took us long enough" I smiled
"Far too long" He said as he planted another soft kiss on my lips.
Draco helped me down off the desk and pulled me flush against his chest as I closed my eyes and savoured the embrace, taking in the smell of mint and cologne and the way his touch felt.