114

-March 6th 2002-

   Everyone except Monica are hanging out at Central Perk.Ross enters carrying a huge stack of newspapers.

Ross:Hey you guys I got some bad news.

   Ross sets the stack of papers down on the table.

Phoebe:Well that's no way to sell newspapers.Why don't you try.Extra,Extra. Read all about it.

Ross:No.

Tabitha:What's wrong?.

Ross:Monica's restaurant got a horrible review in the Post.

We all gasp.

Ross:I didn't want her to see it so I ran around the neighborhood and bought all the copies I could find.

   Ross hands the paper to Phoebe and we all read it.

Joey:Man this is bad.And I've had my share of bad reviews.I still remember my first good one though.Everything else in this production of Our Town was simply terrible.Joey Tribbiani was abysmal.

Monica:"Enters".Hey.

Chandler:Hey.

Monica:"See's stack of newspapers".Oh my God.Look at all the newspapers.It must be a good review.Is it great?!.

Tabitha:Um...

Monica:"Reads".Oh dear God.

Ross:But the good news is no one in a 2 block radius will ever know.

Monica:What about the rest of Manhattan?!.

Ross:Yeah they all know.

Monica:Oh my God this is horrible.

Chandler:I'm so sorry.

Monica:I'm so humiliated.

Rachel:Yeah but y'know what they say Mon.There's no such thing as bad press.

Monica:You don't think that um."Reads". The chef's Mahi Mahi was awful,awful.Is bad press?.

Rachel:I didn't write it.

Monica:Is he right?.Am I really.Am I awful?.

All:No.

Joey:Yeah,Yeah Monica.You listen to me okay?.And I'm not just saying this because I'm your friend I'm saying it cause it's the truth.You're food is abysmal.

-March 7th 2002-

   Me and Phoebe are hanging out at Central Perk with baby Ricky and Eliana as Rachel enters.

Rachel:Hi Pheebs,Tab.

Phoebe:Hey.

Tabitha:Oh how did baby shopping go?.

Rachel:Oh it was great.We got everything that we needed.Oh and Ross almost got something that wasn't on the list.A whore.