70

-November 12th 1998-

At Central Perk Me,Joey,Chandler and Cassius are hanging out and Cassius is looking at a National Geographic and giggling.

Chandler:Are you looking at naked tribe's women?.

Cassius:No look."Shows him the magazine".

Chandler:That's a pig.

Cassius:I know,I know.but look at the knobs on her.

Joey gets up and looks at the picture and I roll my eyes.Ross enters and his hair is a mess.

Chandler:Hey!.

Cassius quickly hides the magazine under the couch and Joey sits down by me again.

Ross:Emily's cousin kicked me out!.

Cassius,Tabitha,Chandler:What?!.

Joey:Why?.

Ross:Well when you're subletting an apartment from your wife's cousin and then you get a divorce sometimes the cousin suddenly wants his apartment back.

Chandler:How can he do that?.Didn't you sign a lease?.

Ross:Who needs a lease when it's family!.

Cassius:Hey you can stay with us!.We'll take care of ya!.

Chandler:Oh yeah!.Absolutely!.Anything you need man!.But you have to promise me the second you are feeling better so that we can make fun of your hair!.

Tabitha,Joey:Yeah.

Ross:You got it.

Cassius:Okay.

Ross:Thanks you guys I really appreciate this.All right I'm gonna get packing again. Man I've been moving around so much I'm beginning to feel like a nomad.

Joey starts giggling.

Ross:What?.

Tabitha:He thought you said gonad.

Joey starts full out laughing as we stare at him...Later on at Chandler and Cassius's.Me,Joey,Cassius and Chandler enter to find boxes strewn about the apartment.

Cassius:Ross?.

Ross enters from the bathroom.

Ross:Hey roomies!.

Chandler:Love what you've done with the place.

Ross:Oh yeah I know,I know it's a lot of boxes but again I really appreciate you guys letting me stay here.

Cassius:Not a problem.And listen hey!.Since you're gonna be here for a while why don't I was thinking we uh put your name on the answering machine.

Chandler:Oh yeah!.

Ross:Oh I uh hope you don't mind I kinda uh jazzed it up a little.Check this out.