67

-October 15th 1998-

Me,Joey and Ross walk to Monica and Rachel's apartment knocking on the door and Rachel opens the door.

Rachel:Why aren't you guys at the movie?

Tabitha:Well we were.But Ross was talking so loud on his phone they threw us out.

Ross:I had to talk loud because the movie was loud.

Joey:"To Monica,Rachel".He's talking to London.

Monica:But why?!.Did he get in touch with Emily?.

Tabitha:Well no not yet.He's calling everyone on her side of the family hoping that someone will help him get in touch with her.

Ross:"Into phone".I-I-I don't care if I said some other girl's name you prissy old twit!.

Joey:Ross.Way to suck up to the family.

Chandler enters happily with a bottle of champagne.

Chandler:Ha,ha,ha-enh-enh.I'm so glad you guys are all here!.My office finally got wrinkle free fax paper!.

Later on the next Morning I have just gotten dressed for the day as I see Joey wearing his tux getting ready to leave himself.I smirk at my husband and I walk over to him as he turns around and he see's me.

I smirk at my husband and I walk over to him as he turns around and he see's me

Tabitha:Well why don't you look all handsome as usual."Smiles".

Joey:"Smirks".Always for you."Winks".I got that telethon today.

Tabitha:I know....We should head over to the girls.

Joey nods at me and I give him a kiss as he opens our door to leave.We walk across the hall to Monica and Rachel's and Phoebe, Chandler,Ross and Monica are eating breakfast as we enter.

Joey:Hey!.

Chandler:Oh no,no,no,no,no,no vomit tux!. No,no vomit tux!.

Tabitha:Don't worry I had it dry cleaned.

Monica:Vomit tux?.Who vomited on... y'know what what you up to Joe?.

Joey:Well I'm doing this telethon thing on TV and my agent got me a job as co-host!.

Monica:Oh that's great!.

Joey:A little uh good deed for PBS and a little TV exposure now that's the kind of math Joey likes to do.

Phoebe:Ugh PBS!.