19

-February 1st 1996-

   At Monica and Rachel's apartment. Chandler and Phoebe are sitting at the couch.Ross is sitting at the table and answers the phone.

Ross:"Into Phone".Yello.No Rachel's not here right now can I take a message?.Alright and how do we spell Casey is it like at the bat or and the Sunshine Band?.Ok bye-bye."Hangs up".Hey who's this uh this Casey?.

Tabitha:Oh some guy she met at the movies.

Ross:Oh really?.What uh what does he want with her?

Chandler:Well I'm guessing he wants to do a little dance...you know make a little love...well pretty much get down tonight.

Ross:"Puts the message in the cupboard".I don't know I don't get,I don't get it I mean two months ago Rachel and I were like this close.Right now what I'm taking messages from guys she,she meets at the movies?.I mean this,this Casey should be taking down my messages you know or,or Rachel and I should be together and,and we should get some kind of me message service.

Phoebe:Hang in there it's gonna happen.

Ross:Wh-Ok now how do you know that?.

Phoebe:Because she's your lobster.

Chandler:Oh she's going somewhere.

Phoebe:Come on you guys.It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life.You know what you can actually see old lobster couples walking around their tank you know holding claws like..

   As Phoebe says that I think of Joey as Monica enters from bathroom after taking a shower.

Tabitha:Hey you feeling better?.

Monica:Yeah I think that fifth shower actually got the interview off me.

Phoebe:So do you have any other possibilities?.

Monica:Oh yeah well there's the possibility that I won't make rent.

Ross:Monica if you want I can lend you some money.

Monica:No,no,no if I couldn't pay you back right away then I'd feel guilty and tense every time I saw you.

Ross:Oh Ok Well then why don't you uh why don't you borrow it from mom and dad?.You feel guilty and tense around them already.You might as well make some money off of them.

Chandler:You know the man's got a point.

   He gestures with his arm and his bracelet falls off.

Phoebe:What is that sparkly thing?.

Chandler:That thing it's a uh...yeah it's, it's a little flashy.

Ross:No,no,no,no it's not flashy not for a Goodfella.

Monica:Man,man that is sharp.It must have cost you quite a few debloons.

-February 2nd 1996-

   The next day at Monica and Rachel's apartment.Monica answers the door and lets her parents in.They are carrying boxes.

Monica:Hi.

Jack:Hi.

Judy:Hi darling.

Monica:So what's this.

Jack:Some of your old stuff.

Judy:Well sweetie we have a surprise for you.We're turning your room into a gym.

Monica:Wow that is a surprise.Just one little question uh why not Ross's room?.

Jack:Gosh we talked about that but your brother has so many science trophies and plaques and merit badges well we didn't want to disturb them.