41

-April 10th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's all of us but Ross and Rachel are here...Until Ross enters the apartment.

Ross:Hey!.

Everyone:Hey!

Ross:Tabitha,Monica uh Dad called this morning and ah Aunt Silvia passed away.

Monica:Yes!,Yes!,Yeah,yeah,yeah!.

Tabitha:"Sarcastically".Well that's something to say when a family member dies.

   Joey smiles down at me as I am curreld into his chest.

Ross:We were all pretty shaken up about it.

Phoebe:Wait am I missing something though?.Cause I thought death was something that’s supposed to be sad in a way.

Ross:Well ah Aunt Silvia was well not a nice person.

Monica:Oh she was a cruel,cranky,old bitch!.

Me and Ross give our sister a look.

Monica:"To Tabitha,Ross".And I’m sorry she died.Did Dad say I get the dollhouse?.

Ross:You get the dollhouse.

Monica:I get the dollhouse!.

Phoebe:Wow a house for dolls that is so cool!.When I was kid I had a barrel.

Joey:Uh Pheebs you had a barrel for a dollhouse?.

Phoebe:No just a barrel.

Monica:You know what you can play with my dollhouse.

Phoebe:Really?!,Really?!.

Monica:Any time you want.You know when I was younger all I wanted to do was to play with this dollhouse but no!.It was to be looked at but never played with.

Chandler:My Grandmother used to say that exact same thing to me.

*****************************************
-April 11th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's.Me,Joey,Ross and Monica are eating breakfast together as Chandler and Rachel enter the apartment.

Chandler:"To Rachel".I’m telling ya Joanna’s got it all wrong.Okay?.All I said was This was fun.Let’s do it again sometime.I’ll give you a call.

Rachel:Oh gee.I wonder why she thinks you’re going to call her?.

Chandler:That’s what you say at the end of a date.

Rachel:You can’t just say Nice to meet you, good night?.

Chandler:To her face?.Look it’s the end of the date I’m standing there,I know all she’s waiting for is for me to say I’ll call her and it’s just you know comes out.I can’t help it it’s a compulsion.

Monica:Come on Rach when a guy says he’s going to call it doesn’t mean he’s going to call.Hasn’t it ever happened to you?.