45

-June 19th 1997-

We all gather in the living room as Monica and Rachel bring over dinner and set the table.The dinner is Italian Baked Ziti and some Tofu for Phoebe...Me and Joey watch as His parents and my adopted parents talk and we smile at seeing them get along.Me and Joey walk over to Chandler and Ross and Phoebe and Cassius.Pheebs and Cassius look deep in conversation as we join Ross and Chandler...Soon it's time for dinner and we all sit down at a table I bought for dinner occasions.

Judy:Oh Baked Ziti.One of Tabitha's favorite foods.

Jack:You know it was her mother Robin's too.

Judy:Ah yes Mason had to buy it for her everyday of her pregnancy with Tabitha.

I laugh and everyone looks at me smiling.

Tabitha:What can I say I guess I just love food."Smiles".

Joey:Yeah Tabitha is always having hard times choosung between Pizza and Lasagna.

Tabitha:And then you have me buy both.

Everyone laughs at my remark.

Joey:Well yeah...I love food too.

Tabitha:We know hun.We know."Smiles".

The rest of the dinner goes smoothly and everyone is getting along.

Senior:The girls are excited to see you both on the wedding day.Especially you Tabitha.The girls adore you.

Tabitha:"Smiles".I'm glad to hear that.You can tell them i adore them too."Smiles".

Joey smiles at my comment about his sister's and walks over and puts an arm around me.

Joey:See what do i keep telling you Dad?.Tabitha is amazing."Smiles".

Joey's Parents smile and chuckle at that.

Gloria:Oh she sure is.

Senior:And don't forget the singing the girls talk non stop about.

I chuckle at that.

Joey:Yeah Tabitha is sure a charmer.

I look at Joey and i blush but I give him a smile.

Joey:The night she sung for my sister's was the night I proposed.

I blush at the memory.

Tabitha:Seems I'm not the only charmer."Chuckles".

Monica:And the story you told us of the proposal was just so sweet.

Judy:Oh I want to hear the story."Smiles".

Me and Joey blush as everyone joins in wanting to hear the story.I smile at Joey and we tell the story without any interruptions and when we are finished everyone who hasn't heard the story smiles.

Tabitha:And I remember word for word what Joey said.

Joey:Oh really."Smirks".

Tabitha:Well yeah I couldn't forget.How you asked was so sweet.

Rachel:She told me and Phoebe many of times.

Jack:Well let's hear it."Smiles".

I smile and nod and I grab Joey's hand.

Tabitha:Joey asked me by saying...Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller there is no one else I would rather spend my life with I have loved you since 1990 and I will love you till the day i take my last breath.Tabby will you marry me?."Smiles".