27

-September 19th 1996-

   At Central Perk we are all entering but we sees that our sacred couch is occupied by strangers.

Chandler:Huh.

   We all leave the shop and Me and Joey go to my apartment.

Tabitha:I wonder when Chandler is going to leave Janice...I mean the Oh My God's get more annoying every time I hear it!.

Joey:I know right?."Groans".

Tabitha:I am so glad I can freely talk about these things with you."Smiles".

Joey:"Smirks".Then I'm glad your telling me.

-September 21st 1996-

   I spent the night at Chandler and Joey's with Joey and we are leaving his bedroom to see Chandler.

Chandler:Morning.

Tabitha,Joey:Morning.

Joey:Hey you made pancakes?.

   Joey sits down in front of the plate of pancakes as I get me a cup of coffee.

Chandler:Yeah like there's any way I could ever do that.

Janice:"Entering singing".Monica and Rachel had syrup,Now I can get my man to cheer up."Laughs hysterically".Good morning Joey and Tabitha.

Joey:"Sarcastically".Good morning.

   I walk over to Joey and I stand next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Chandler:Hey you know what here's a thought...Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me.

Janice:Oh I wish...Look honey you have that report to finish and I gotta go see my lawyer.

Chandler:I can not believe that I am going out with someone that is getting divorced. I'm such a grown up.

Janice:"Laughs".I-I-I gotta go,I gotta go. Okay not without a kiss.

Chandler:Well maybe I won't kiss you and then you'll have to stay.

Joey:"Under his breath".Kiss her,Kiss her.

Chandler kisses Janice.

Janice:I'll see you later sweetie.Bye Joey and Tabitha.

Tabitha:Bye Janice.

   Janice finally leaves and Joey puts the news paper he was looking at down.

Joey:So when you dumping her.

Chandler:Nope not this time.

Joey:Come on quite yanking me.

Chandler:I'm not yanking you.

Joey:This is Janice.

Chandler:Yeah I know.She makes me happy.