17

-December 23rd 1995-

   At Central Perk.Me,Monica,Chandler and Joey are seated at couches as Rachel is working behind the counter.

Joey:I can't believe it's Christmas already. You know I mean one day your eating turkey the next thing you know your lords are a-leaping and you geese are a-laying.

Chandler:Which is why geese are so relaxed this time of year.

   Ross enters the shop with several bags from shopping.

Ross:Hey guys.

Chandler,Monica,Tabitha,Joey:Hey.

Ross approaches Rachel at counter.

Ross:Hey Rach.I uh got you a little present.

Rachel does not look impressed by that.

Ross:I'll open it. "Opens it".It's a Slinky!. Remember huh."Sings".Walks down stairs alone or in pairs everyone knows it's...just a big spring."Stops".Alright you still mad at me because of the whole...

Rachel:Horrible and degrading list of reasons not to be with me?.

Ross:How bout from now on we just call it the 'unfortunate incident'?.

Rachel away.

Ross:Hey Gunther, you got stairs in your place?.

Gunther:Yeah.

Ross:Here go nuts.

   Ross gives gunther the Slinky and goes and sits with us at the couches.

Ross:Hey guys.

Chandler,Monica,Tabitha,Joey:Hey.

Chandler:What's in the bag?.

Ross:Um just some presents.

Joey:Come on show us what you bought...You know you want to.

Ross:"Childishly".Okay,Okay this is a picture frame from Ben to my parents."Shows it".huh.

Monica:Cute.

Ross:I got some uh hers and hers towels for Susan and Carol.And uh I got this blouse for mom.

Ross holds up the blouse so we can see it.

Monica:Ross that is gorgeous!.

Ross:Yeah?.

Monica:Look at these authentic fake medals.I tell ya mom's gonna be voted best dressed at the make believe military academy.

Phoebe enters the shop.

Phoebe:Hey.

Everyone:Hey.Hi Phoebe.

Phoebe:Happy Christmas Eve Eve.

Phoebe sees Ross's picture frame.

Phoebe:Oh my God where did you get this?.

Ross:Uh Macy's third floor home furnishings.