14

-July 5th 1995-

We are at Monica and Rachel's apartment and Ross is on the phone.

Ross:"Into Phone".Yeah,Yeah everybody's here.Hey everybody say hi to Julie in New Mexico."Holds up phone".

Everyone:Hi Julie!.

Rachel:"Sarcastically".Hi Julie.

Chandler:Ok while Ross is on the phone everybody owes me 62 bucks for his birthday.

Phoebe:Um is,is there any chance that you're rounding up?.You know like from, like 20?

Chandler:Hey come on we got the gift,The concert and the cake.

Joey:Do we need a cake?.

Chandler:Look guys...I know it's a little steep.

Rachel:Yeah whoosh!.

Chandler:But it's Ross.

Phoebe:It's Ross.

Joey:All right.

Chandler:I'll see you guys later I gotta go...do a thing.

Ross:"Into Phone".Ok sweetheart I'll call you later tonight."To Chandler".Whoa,Whoa,Whoa,Hey,Hey,Hey you're not really gonna go through with this are you?.

Chandler:You know I think I might just.

Rachel:So uh, what are you guys doing for dinner tonight?.

Joey:Well I guess I gotta start saving up for Ross's birthday so I guess I'll just stay home and eat dust bunnies.

Phoebe:Can you believe how much this is gonna cost?.

Rachel:Do you guys ever get the feeling that um Chandler and those guys just don't get that we don't make as much money as they do?.

Joey:Yes!.Yeah it's like they're always saying let's go here,let's go there.Like we can afford to go here and there.

Phoebe:Yes,Yes and it's and we always have to go to you know someplace nice you know?.God and it's not like we can say anything about it cause like this birthday thing it's for Ross.

Joey:For Ross.

Rachel:For Ross,Ross,Ross.

Monica:"Enters".Oh my god.

Rachel:Hey.

Joey:Hi.

Tabitha:What?.

Monica:I'm at work ordinary dat you know chop,chop,chop,sauti,sauti,sauti.All of a sudden Leon the manager calls me into his office.It turns out they fired the head lunch chef and guess who got the job.

Joey:If it's not you this is a horrible story.

Monica:Fortunately it is me.And they made me head of purchasing thank you very much.Anyway I just ran into Ross and Chandler downstairs and they think we should go out and celebrate.You know someplace nice.