76

-February 4th 1999-

    At Central Perk Me,Joey,Chandler and Cassius are sitting on the couch.

Chandler:I'm telling tou she gives the worst massages ever!.Okay it was like she was torturing me for information.And I wanted to give it up I just I didn't know what it was!.

Joey:Chandler if it really hurts that bad you should just tell her.

Chandler:Look for the first time in my life I'm in a real relationship.Okay I'm not gonna screw that up by y'know telling the truth.

Tabitha:"Sarcastically".Oh what a healthy relationship not telling the truth.

    Ross who's carrying Coffee walks up to us with Rachel.

Ross:Hey.

Cassius:Whoa dude look out!.You almost crushed my hat!.

    Cassius picks a hat up from the floor.It's one of those magician hats.

Ross:Sorry.

Chandler:"Examining the hat".And the bunny got away.

    Chandler turns and starts looking for the bunny as Cassius puts the hat on.As me and Joey chuckle.

Ross:"Glaring".This would be the place where you explain the hat.

Cassius:Oh!.Yeah look there's this play all right?.And I'm up for the part of this real cool like suave international guy.A real clothes horse.So I figure that everyone at the audition is gonna be wearing this kinda y'know ultra hip,high fashion stuff.

Chandler:And you're gonna make them all disappear.

Cassius:Yeah like you could find something as sophisticated as this.

    Chandler picks up a basket from the table and puts it on his head.

Chandler:Done.

Rachel:Cas if you wanna look good why don't you just come down to the store?.I'll help you out.

Cassius:Great!.Thanks Rach!.

Rachel:Sure!...God please take those off!.

Cassius:All right.

    Both of them remove their hats as Phoebe enters.

Tabitha:Hey Pheebs how's it going?.

Chandler:Hey.

Phoebe:Hey!.Um well only okay because I just got back from,from the hospital.

Rachel:What?.

Ross:Is everything okay?.

Joey:Are you all right?.

Phoebe:Oh yeah no,no,no.I'm fine.I'm okay, but um my Grandma sorta died.

Joey:Pheebs!.Sorry!.

Phoebe:It's okay I mean she had a really incredible life.And it's not like I'm never gonna see her again y'know she's gonna visit.