6

-January 21st 1995-

   At Central Perk everyone is there as Phoebe enters.

Everyone:Hey Pheebs.

Phoebe:Hey.

Tabitha:How's it going?.

Phoebe:Good.Oh,oh!.Roger's having a dinner thing and he wanted me to invite you guys.

Chandler laughs at that.

Phoebe:So what's going on?.

Monica:Nothing um it's just um...It's Roger.

Ross:I dunno there's just something about...

Chandler:Basically we just feel that he's...

Rachel:We hate that guy.

Tabitha:Yeah.Hate him.

Ross:We're sorry Pheebs we're sorry.

Phoebe:Uh-huh.Okay.Okay don't you think maybe though it's just that he's so perceptive that it freaks you out?.

Everyone:No we hate him.

Rachel:We're sorry.

Tabitha:Big time Pheebs.

   Later that day we all are hanging out at Monica and Rachel's place.Me and Joey get into an argument over food and I hate to admit this is the longest we have talked.

Rachel:That is it!.I am tired of seeing you guys not talking to eachother!...Just kiss and make up.

Tabitha:I am tired of this to Joey acts like I have the plague.

Joey:Well you...You-

   I grab Joey's arm and drag him into Rachel's bedroom to talk.

Tabitha:Look Joey you should know by now I have changed.The past 3 months I have been here all you do is act like I don't exist.I get I hurt you 4yrs ago and I am sorry for that.I really am and I know now that we shouldn't have had sex in the first place but you know what?,I was dumb.I should have known you were bound to catch feelings for me...Anyway I am sorry and if you don't want to be my friend again or accept my apology so be it but please just for our friends sake make them happy.

Joey:I loved you Tabby.

Tabitha:Every since the day you left I found myself wanting to go to you with my life problems."Cries".I've missed you JoJo...I have missed you every day and you don't know how sorry I am for my actions...But I couldn't just lie and said I loved you back...We only knew eachother for 2 months back then and I had no idea what love felt like.

Joey:Shall we start over?.

   I nod and Joey leads me out of the room.I go to hug him but he leaves the apartment and a second later I hear a all so familiar knock at the door and I answer it to see Joey.

Joey:Hey Joey Tribbiani...Nice to meet you.

I hold back a laugh as I answer.