50

-October 9th 1997-

   Me and Joey are at Chandler and Cassius's and Joey is reading the paper and Chandler is getting ready for work.

Rachel:"Entering".Hey!.Um do you guys have any juice?.

Cassius:Just pickle.

Chandler:Hey uh Rach funny story. I ah bumped into Joanna on the street yesterday.

Rachel:My boss Joanna?.Wow that must’ve been awkward.

Chandler:Well no actually she uh asked me if I wanted to get a drink.

Rachel:"Laughs".You ah you didn’t say Yes to that did you?.

Chandler:"Laughs".No.No!.

Joanna:"Coming out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel".Hello Rachel."Goes into Chandler’s bedroom".

Chandler:Well not at first.

Rachel:What is she doing here?.

   Joey makes a sound like a creaking bed which makes me chuckle.

Rachel:I don’t understand!.Last time you went out with her you said she was a big, dull dud.

Chandler:Well I think I judged her too quickly and this time we were able to take the relationship to the next level.

Joey creaks louder and i join him smiling.

Rachel:Well last time I almost got fired.You must end it you must end it now!.

Chandler:Oh come on!.It’s not like this is an everyday occurrence for me!.I mean usually I’m pretty much just in there by myself.

   Joey makes a sound imitating one person making a bed creak and Chandler turns and glares at him.

Rachel:Chandler!.

   Chandler turns around quickly to look at her.

Rachel:Promise me you will end it.

Chandler:Okay I promise I’ll end it.

Rachel:Thank you.

Chandler:I hope you know what I’m giving up for ya because she’s not just the boss in your office if you know what I mean.

CassiusYeah-eh-eah!.

Rachel glares at him.

Cassius:O-oh sorry I-I knew what he meant.

*****************************************

-October 10th 1997-

    I am in The Geller household kitchen Monica and Phoebe are cooking for Judy's party.

Judy:"Entering".How’s the hired help?.

Monica:Doing great the quiches are coming along.

Judy:What’s this?.Blue nail polish?.