99

-November 9th 2000-

    Me,Eliana,Phoebe,Rachel and Monica are eating brunch at a Restaurant.

Monica:Okay the reason why I asked you guys out to brunch today is because I have been doing some thinking about who should be my maid of honor.

Rachel:Oh my God!.This is it!."Holds Phoebe's hand".I really hope it’s you.

Phoebe:I hope it’s you.

Rachel:Me too.

Monica:First of all um I love you both so much and you’re both so important to me…

Rachel:Okay bla,bla,bla,bla!.Who is it?!.

Monica:Well um I was thinking that maybe we could come up with a system where we trade of being maid of honor for each other. Like hypothetically if Phoebe were mine…

Phoebe:Yes!.Oh!.

Tabitha:Hypothetically Pheebs.

Phoebe:Still.

Monica;If Phoebe were my maid of honor…

Rachel:Uhm.

Monica:Rachel would be Phoebe’s I would be Rachel’s that way we all get to do it once and no one would get upset.

Tabitha:Yeah that’s actually a pretty good idea.

Phoebe:Yeah I’ll do that.So who gets to be yours?.

Monica:"Laughs".Well that’s the best part. Um you guys get to decide!.

Phoebe:W-why is that the best part?.

Monica:Because then I don’t have to!.

Rachel:Well of course we will help you decide.We will do anything we can to help you.Now I would like to make a toast to the future Mrs.Chandler Bing  my best friend and truly one of the nicest people that…

Monica:I’m really not deciding.

Rachel:Fine.

A woman walks over to the table.

???:Excuse me I-I couldn’t help overhearing you’re marrying Chandler Bing?.

Monica:Yeah that’s right.

???:"Sarcastically".Huh good luck!.

Phoebe:Awe and good luck to you too!."To Monica,Rachel,Tabitha".What a nice lady.

****************************************

-November 16th 2000-

   Eliana is playing on the floor with her toys as I play my guitar.

Tabitha:"Sings".You are my sunshine,My only sunshine,You make me happy,When skies are grey,You'll never know dear,How much I love you,Please don't take my sunshine away.

   Eliana looks up at me as i sing and I smile at her.

Tabitha:"Sings".The other night dear,While I lay sleeping,I dreamt I held you in my arms,When I awoke dear,I was mistaken,So I hung my head and cried,You are my sunshine,My only sunshine,You make me happy,When skies are grey,You'll never know dear,How much I love you,Please don't take my sunshine away.