118

-November 20th 2002-

  10 month old Ricky and 3 year old Eliana are in Chandler and Monica's room Ricky is in a crib and Eliana is on the bed and both of them are asleep.As dinner rolls around I'm in the living room ready for whenever the kids need my attention.

Monica:Okay.It's time for dinner.Everyone we're using our fancy china um and its very expensive so please be careful.

Ross starts playing with a plate.

Ross:Woah.Woah.

  Ross nearly drops the plate and begins to act more seriously.

Ross:Woah.

Monica:Okay just to be clear comedy with the plates will not be well recieved."Pinches Ross's arm".

Ross makes a sound to let us know it hurt.

Joey:Hey.How come my plate's less fancy then everyone else's?.Do you not trust me with a fancy plate?.

Monica:No honey its..thats a special plate.  See its a game whoever gets that plate wins.

Joey:I can't believe I won.

I decide to humor my husband.

Tabitha:"Smiles".I know.

Amy:Its such a slap in the face.I'm your sister and you would give your baby to these strangers over me.

Rachel:Monica is Ross's sister.

Amy:No Ross's sister was really fat.

Monica:That was me.

Amy:No she was this really dorky girl in high school that used to follow Rachel around like a puppy dog.

Rachel:Hey.Amy.You've got to stop doing that.

   Amy gets mad and starts cutting food on the fancy plate very harshly you can hear the silveware scraping the fancy plate.Monica acts like she's about to have a heart attack.

Monica:Okay listen I know you're having a little bit of a family crisis but you don't have to take it out on the plates.I mean,I mean in fact I think that everyone should cut their food like this.

   Monica holds a turkey leg up in the air over the plate trying to cut meat off with a knife.

Monica:Now see this way you protect the plate and lets face it you have fun.

Amy:Okay how about this you guys die and the crazy plate lady dies then do I get the baby?.

Chandler;No if crazy plate lad-

  Chandler sees Monica frustrated at this comment.

Chandler:If Monica dies then I would get Emma.Right?.

Ross and Rachel pause and think.

Rachel;Well actually...

Chandler:Actually what?.

Ross:Well its just,its just in that case then um.Emma would go to Tabitha and Joey.