56

-November 27th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's everyone but Cassius and Chandler are there getting ready for Thanksgiving.

Chandler:"Entering".Aw turkey!.Aw giving thanks!.Aw!.

Phoebe:Look everyone it’s the spirit of Thanksgiving!.

Joey:Yeah.

Tabitha:So are things with you and Cassie any better?.

Chandler:They couldn’t be worse.I spent eight hours calling him last night just trying to get him to talk to me.

Rachel:Oh wow eight hours?.So you could probably really use one of those plug in telephone headsets huh?.

Ross:Should we all expect Christmas gifts that can be stolen from your office?.

Rachel:You shouldn’t.

Phoebe:Speaking of Christmas um since Monica and I are starting a new business and have like no money um this year maybe we could do secret Santa and then we each only buy one gift.A-and there’s the added mystery of who gets who.

Ross:Who gets whom.

We  all look at Ross.

Ross:I don’t know why I do that.

    Later on we are all minus Cassius are watching the Thanksgiving Day parade.

Rachel:Well I’m gonna take a nap turkey makes me sleepy.

Monica:We haven’t eaten yet!.

Rachel:I know but all that work you’re doing to get it ready I just…"Goes into her bedroom".

Chandler:Hey by any chance did either of pick uh Rachel for your secret Santa cause I wanna trade for her.

Phoebe:I picked her!.Oh thank God you want her.Oh!.

Chandler:Wow!.Why do you want to get rid of her so badly?.

Phoebe:Because she exchanges every gift she ever gets it’s like impossible to get her something she likes.Come on let’s trade!.

Chandler:Oh that’s not true!.That’s not true!.I got her that backpack and she loved it!.I remember how much she was crying the day when that big dog ran off with it…

   Me,Monica and Phoebe give him a look and Joey joins.

Chandler:Oh there was no big dog.All right this sucks!.I already got her this briefcase and I had R.G. put on it…

Phoebe looks confused.

Chandler:Her initials…

Phoebe:Oh.

Monica:Well maybe you could give to somebody else.Oh like Ross Geller.

Chandler:Op you know what though it’s kind’ve a girlie briefcase.

Monica:Who cares?.He works in a museum!.

Joey:Hey what time is it?.The big game is about to start!.