92

-January 6th 2000-

   At Central Perk Cassius and Janine are pretty much making out at one of the tables as Me,Joey,Monica and Rachel look on from the couch.

Janine:I gotta go.

Cassius:Okay."Kisses her".

Janine:I’m gonna be really late for dance class.

Cassius:Okay."Kisses her".

Janine:Okay now I’m really late."Gets up".

Cassius:Okay I’m all right okay but hey could you just leave your lips?.

   Janine kisses him on the cheek and starts to leave but turns to Me,Joey.Monica and Rachel.

Janine:Bye.

Monica:Bye.

   Janine leaves and Joey plays with Eliana with a few of her stuffed animals.

Cassius:Have you kissed her yet?.It’s awesome.I could do it forever.Y’know what?.She,she kisses better than my mom cooks!.

Monica:I am so glad you said cooks.

Rachel:I know.

Chandler:"Enters".Oh hey Rachel sweetheart?.You have got to tell the post office that you have moved.Okay?.We are still getting all your bills and stuff.

   Chandler hands her all of her bills and stuff.

Rachel:Oh,oh Pottery Barn.

   Rachel grabs the catalog and holds the rest back out to Chandler.

Rachel:You can throw the rest away.

Chandler:I’m not your garbage man.I’m your mailman.

Rachel:Monica look!.Look,look,look!.Here is that table that I ordered."Shows her picture".

Monica:You got it from Pottery Barn?!.

Rachel:Yeah!.It’s an apothecary table.Does anyone even know what an apothecary is?.

Chandler:A pharmacist.

Rachel mocks him.

Tabitha:Rach Phoebe hates Pottery Barn.

Joey:I hate Pottery Barn too.They kicked me out of there just because I sat on a bed!.

Tabitha:You took off your pants and climbed under the sheets.

Joey:I was tired!.

Rachel:Phoebe hates Pottery Barn?!.

Monica:Yeah she hates all mass produced stuff.She thinks her furniture should have a history a story behind it.

Rachel:Well this has story behind it!.I mean they had to ship it all the way from the White Plains store.

Monica:It’s gotta be one of a kind.Y’know like um y’know uh what’s that God awful ceramic fruit bowl she has on her counter?.