23

-April 4th 1996-

   At Monica and Rachel's apartment.Me and Phoebe enter to see Monica,Richard,Ross and Rachel tearfully watching TV.

Phoebe:Hey.Watcha guys doing?.

Richard:Monica's making us watch Old Yeller.

Tabitha:Oh...

Phoebe:Why are you guys so upset?. It's Old Yeller it's a happy movie.

Rachel:What?.

Ross:What're you talkin' about?.

Phoebe:Come on happy family gets a dog, frontier fun.

Tabitha:Yeah but Pheebs what about the end?.

Phoebe:What when Yeller saves saves the family from the wolf and everyone's happy?.

Rachel:That's not the end.

Phoebe:Yuhuh.That's when my mother would shut off the TV and say The end.

Monica:What about the part where he has rabies?.

Phoebe:He doesn't have rabies,he has babies.That's what my mom said.

Richard:Uh Phoebe I don't think your mom would want you to see what's about to happen.

Phoebe:What,what's about to happen?."Starts watching".I've never seen this part before.Hey Travis watcha doing with that gun?.Oh no,no,no Travis put down the gun.No,no,no,no h-he's your buddy,he's your Yeller no,no,no the end,The End.

We all hear the gunshot from the TV.

-April 6th 1996-

   At Central Perk.Me,Monica and Rachel are there as Phoebe enters carrying video tapes.

Phoebe:Hey.

Rachel:Hey Pheebs whatcha got there?.

Phoebe:Ok Love Story,Brian's Song and Terms of Endearment.

Monica:Wow all you need now is The Killing Fields and some guacamole and you've got yourself a part-ay.

Phoebe:Yeah I talked to my grandma about the Old Yeller incident and she told me that my mom used to not show us the ends of sad movies to shield us from the pain and sadness.You know before she killed herself.

Chandler and Joey enter the shop.

Chandler:Hey.

Joey:Hey.

Tabitha:Hello.

Rachel:Hey.

Monica:Hey.Where is he,where's Richard?.Did you ditch him?.

Joey:Yeah right after we stole his lunch money and gave him a wedgie...What's the matter with you he's parking the car.

Monica:So'd you guys have fun?.

Chandler:Your boyfriend is so cool.

Monica:Really?.

Chandler:Yeah he let us drive his Jaguar. Joey for 12 blocks and me for 15.

Rachel:Wow he must like you the best.

Joey:Oh what about that thing he did when he tipped the guy who showed us to our seats.You never even saw the money it was like this."With money in his palm".Hey Chandler thanks for showing us to our seats"Shakes his had and passes the dollar".

Chandler:You're welcome.Hey Joey thanks for parking the car."Passes the dollar back".

Joey:No problem.Hey Chandler-