102

-January 11th 2001-

   Me and Joey are asleep in bed when we are awoken by Eliana's crying.

Tabitha:It's your turn.

Joey:"Groans".

   Joey gets up and puts on his pants and then leaves the room to go to the nursery.As minutes pass and still hearing Eliana's crying I hear the cries get louder as Joey brings Eliana into the bedroom.

Joey:I've tried changing her diaper,giving her a bottle and even a little bath.Nothing's working.

Tabitha:Okay.

   I grab my guitar as Joey rocks Eliana in his arms.

Tabitha:"Sings".When Mr.Southwind sighs in the pines,Old Mr.Winter whimpers and whines,Down in the meadow,Under the snow,April is teaching green things to grow,When Mr.Westwind hums in the blades,Old Mr.Summer nods in the shade,Down in the meadow,Deep in the brook,Catfish are waiting for the hook...Old lady blackbird flirts with the scarecrow,Scarecrow is waving at the moon.Old Mr.Moon makes hearts everywhere go bump,bump,With the magic of June,When Mr.Eastwind shouts overhead,Then all the leaves turn yellow and red,Down in the meadow,Corn stalks are high,Pumpkins are ripe and ready for pie...Old lady blackbird flirts with the scarecrow,Scarecrow is waving at the moon,Old Mr.Moon makes hearts everywhere go bump,bump,With the magic of June,When Mr.Northwind rolls on the breeze,Old Father Christmas trims all the trees,Down in the meadow,Snow softly gleams,Earth goes to sleep,And smiles in her dreams.

   As I finish singing Eliana is still crying so I take her from Joey and rock Eliana myself humming a pretty soothing tune.As I do that I see Eliana's gums look a little swollen...Eliana is teething.

Tabitha:Joey get me the left over baby acetaminophen we have from when she had that nasty cold.

    Joey nods and goes and gets it and he comes back putting it in some water in Eliana's baby bottle and hands it to me.I give it to Eliana and she immediately stops crying as she drinks it and naws on the rubber.

Tabitha:Please put the teething rings I bought in the fridge.We'll need them our Baby is gonna have teeth soon.

   Joey nods and goes to do so as I continue giving Eliana the acetaminophen water.I hum a new tune for her and she looks at me.

****************************************
-February 1st 2001-

    At Monica and Chandler's Ross and Monica are going on about their parents selling their childhood house.

Ross:I can’t believe we have to say goodbye to the house we grew up in.

Tabitha:Yeah.

Ross:Man some,some stranger’s gonna be living in my room.

Monica:Well after 15 years of mom and dad keeping it as a shrine to you it’s time the velvet ropes came down.

Ross:They kept your room for a while.

Monica:Oh please.Dad turned my room into a gym 20 minutes after I moved out.I gotta say a tanning bed and a stack of Victoria’s Secret catalogues not a gym.

Ross:Come on you know they love you.

Monica:As much as they love you?.

Ross:I was their first born.They thought she was barren.It’s not my fault.

Phoebe:"Enters".Hey.