47

-June 21st 1997-

   Soon before reception Dodds calls me onto the stage and I stand infront of the microphone and look to me husband with a smile.I take my guitar and I begin to play as I sing.

Tabitha:"Sings".It's fabulous,it's fantasy,it knocks me out tremendously your love for me.It never was obtainable and now it's unexplainable your love for me.It's priceless and it's precious,it's a joy to reveal.It's hard to believe just how lucky in love you have made me feel.It's lovable,it's lyrical,it's something of a miracle your love for me...It's kinda like a bundleful of everything that's wonderful your love for me.Don't let me lose one hour of the magic and the power of your love for me.It's priceless and it's precious it's a joy to reveal.It's hard to believe just how lucky in love you have made me feel.It's lovable,it's lyrical,it's something of a miracle your love for me.Your love for me.

   After singing I put my guitar down and I walk to my husband and kiss him.We all walk over to reception in the next room and that is when we hear a voice on the microphone.

Chandler:Ladies and Gentlemen.Yourr attention please.

We all look at Chandler.

Chandler:A year ago it was revealed to me of something Joey and Tabitha the newly weds share...I think its time for the first dance.

   Me and Joey look at eachother and smile and thats when some music begins and we chuckle as we hear Dean Martin sing.

🎶In Napoli where love is king,When boy meets girl here's what they say...When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore.When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine that's amore🎶

   We begin to sing along to the song as we dance.

Tabitha,Joey:"Sings".Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling,ting-a-ling-a-ling.And you'll sing Vita bella.Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay.Like a gay tarantella.

Joey:"Sings".When the stars make you drool just like a pasta e fasul that's amore.When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet you're in love.When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming signore.Scusami but you see back in old Napoli that's amore.

Tabitha:"Sings".When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore,That's amore when the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine that's amore,That's amore.

🎶Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling,ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing Vita bella,Vita bel,vita bella.Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay,tippy-tippy-tay.Like a gay tarantella.Lucky fella🎶

Tabitha,Joey:"Sings".When the stars make you drool just like a pasta e fasul that's amore,That's amore.When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet you're in love.When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming signore Scusami but you see back in old Napoli.That's amore,Amore that's amore.

   After our singing and dancing I kiss Joey and we go over and eat and enjoy our talking with our family and friends.Dodds brings over to me out wedding certificate and Me and Joey sign it and I have papers signed to legally change my name for the second time since I was adopted.Soon someone hits their glass and we look up to see Ross ready to make a speech.

Ross:Everyone your attention please.I have a few words to say...These past few years I have seen Joey and Tabitha in their worst times.When they made up for the past I have seen them become Best friends again. When they announced they were seeing eachother I was excited for them.I have watched them fall deeper in love with each other everyday.I am glad to have Joey welcomed into the Geller family.

   We smile and thank Ross for his speech and then Rachel stands up.

Rachel:I remember before Tabitha and Joey got together I had taken Tabitha shopping as everyone else prepared a late Gotcha Day party for her.While we were shopping Tabitha revealed a dream she had to me.

I blush at remembering the dream.

Rachel:She told me she had dreamnt Her and Joey had gotten married...If only s she knew then what happened today.

   Me and Joey laugh as I lay my head on his shoulder.Rachel continues her speech then afterwards Monica and Phoebe say their speeches and we thank them.Then Chandler makes a speech about His and Joey's friendship and how happy he is for us and he even throws in a few jokes making us laugh.After that Jack stands up.

Jack:Back when Tabitha was 7 years old her mother Robin would play dress up with her.One time Tabitha put on a dress and said that she was a bride."Chuckles".Her father Mason said to me that he had hope that when the right person came along she would be happy forever.Robin and Mason would often call Tabitha their little future bride.If only they have lived to see for their hopes and dreams for their daughter to come true today...Tabitha you may not be by blood but you are a daughter to Judy and I.And the both of us wish for you and Joey to have a long lasting marriage.

   We thank him with smilies and soon we hear music begin to play and Dodds yells out that its time for the Father-Daughter dance.Jack walks over and takes me hand and leads me to the dance floor.

   After that it's time for the Brother and Sister dance and Ross walks over and takes my hand to begin dancing.

   After the dance I walk over to Joey and I sit on his lap with a grin.

Tabitha:I love you Joey Tribbiani.

Joey:And I love you Tabitha Tribbiani."Smiles".

   I kiss my husband once again and not wanting to leave his side.