85

-May 13th 1999-

    At Monica and Rachel's Me,Joey,Ross,Chandler,Monica and Phoebe are eating breakfast.

Ross:All right I gotta go.I'm taking Ben to the park.

Phoebe:Oh give him a kiss for me!.

Ross:All right-

Tabitha:Give him a hug and kiss for me.

Ross:Okay bye!.

Monica:Bye!.

Phoebe:Bye!.

Ross:Later!."Leaves".

Phoebe:I am so sorry you got caught in the middle of that.I didn't mean to be so out there.I am furious with him!.

Chandler:Wow um calm down.

Phoebe:I'm trying but man that guy can push my buttons!.

Tabitha:Why are so mad at him?.

Phoebe:Look I don't wanna talk about it.Okay?.

Monica:Well it just seems that…

Phoebe:You wanna be on my list too?.Keep talking!.Has anyone seem my list by the way?.

Chandler:Uh no Pheebs.What's it look like?.

Phoebe:Uh it's a piece of paper and it says Ross on it.

   Cassius enters the apartment looking very sad.

Cassius:Hey.I just got off the phone with my Agent and guess what."Excitedly".I got the lead in a movie!.

Chandler:You got the lead in a movie?.

Joey:That's amazing!.

Tabitha:What's the movie about?!.

Cassius:It's called Shutter Speed it's really cool.Yeah um I meet this girl in the subway and we fall in love in like a day right?. And then she disappears…But I find out where she lives and when I get there this like old lady answers the door and I say Where's Betsy?.Right?.And she says Betsy's been dead for 10 years.

Phoebe:Oh,oh chilling!.

Cassius:And the best part is we're filming in the desert outside Vegas!."To Chandler".And you know what that means buddy!.

Chandler:Yeah I know that means buddy!.

Cassius:Road trip!.Yeah we can rent a car!.I just have to be there by Tuesday!.

Phoebe:Oh wait my grandmother's dead.

Chandler:Well uh we can talk about that too Pheebs.

Phoebe:No!,No her cab!.She probably won't be using it you can drive it to Las Vegas.

Cassius:All right!.Thanks Pheebs!.

Chandler:Whoa,whoa,whoa what are we going to do about my job?.

Cassius:Oh um not go.