12

-June 3rd 1995-

   I walk into Rachel and Monica's apartment after work and I see Rachel and Phoebe talking and Ross and Joey in the room.

Rachel:How is she?.

Phoebe:It's too soon to tell.She's resting which is a good sign.

Ross:How's the hair?.

Phoebe:I'm not gonna lie to you Ross it doesn't look good.I put a clip on one side which seems to have stopped the curling.

Joey:Can we see her?.

Phoebe:Your hair looks too good I think it would upset her.Ross why don't you come on in.

Ross: Yeah."Gets up".

Phoebe and Ross go into the bedroom leaving Me,Joey and Rachel alone.

Joey:How're you doing?.

Rachel:I'm okay.

Joey:Ooh that bad huh?.

Rachel:What?.

Joey:Look I can sense when women are depressed and vulnerable.It's one of my gifts.

Rachel:When I saw him get off that plane with her I really thought I hit rock bottom. But today it's like there's rock bottom 50 feet of crap then me.

Joey:You gotta tell Ross how you feel.

Rachel:Come on.How can I just tell him?. What about Julie?.

Joey:What about her?.They've only been going out for two weeks.Ross has been in love with you for like 10 years.

Rachel:I don't know,I don't know.

Joey:Look Rach,Rach!.I've been with my share of women.In fact I've been with like a lot of people's share of women.The point is I've never felt about anyone the way Ross felt about you.

   When Joey says that my heart breaks but I suck it up as the apartment door opens.

Chandler:"Entering angry".Yo paisan!.Can I talk to you for a sec?.Your tailor is a very bad man!.

Joey:Frankie?.What're you talking about?.

Ross:"Entering".Hey what's going on?.

   Ross pats Chandler on the shoulder which causes Chandler to jump.

Chandler:Joey's tailor...took advantage of me.

Ross:What?.

Joey:No way.I've been going to the guy for 12 years.

Chandler:Oh come on!.He said he was going to do my inseam and he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite...

Ross:What?.

Chandler:Cupping.

Joey:That's how they do pants!.First they go up one side,They move it over,Then they go up the other side,They move it back and then they do the rear.