78

-February 13th 1999-

    Me and Joey are taking a shower together when we hear yelling across the hall."Ross:Chandler!,Chandler!.Chandler I saw what you were doing through the window!.Chandler I saw what you were doing to my sister!.Now get out here!."Me and Joey turn off the shower and begin to quickly get dressed.Soon we get into tbe hallway and hear Ross yelling from inside the apartment.

Ross:What the hell are doing?!.

    Rachel runs from the guy's apartment with Cassius as Me and Joey follow them.

Rachel:Hey what's,what's going on?!.

Chandler:Well I think,I think Ross knows about me and Monica.

Cassius:"Panicking".Dude!.He's right there!.

Ross:"To Chandler".I thought you were my best friend this is my sister!.My best friend and my sister!.I-I cannot believe this!.

Chandler:Look we're not just messing around!.I love her.Okay I'm in love with her.

Monica:I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way.I'm sorry but it's true I love him too.

Ross:"Happily".My best friend and my sister!.I cannot believe this."Hugs them".

Ross looks to Me,Joey,Cassius and Rachel.

Ross:You guys probably wanna get some hugs in too huh?.Big news!.

Rachel:Awe no it's okay we've actually known for a while.

Ross:"Angrily".What?,What?,What?!.You guys knew?.

    Me,Joey,Cassius and Rachel backup against the door.

Ross:You all knew and you didn't tell me?!.

Rachel:Well Ross we were worried about you.We didn't know how you were going to react.

Ross:"Happily".You were worried about me?.You didn't know how I was going to react?.

Ross hugs all four of us.

Cassius:Okay all right whew!.What do you say we all clear out of here and let these two lovebirds get back down to business?.

Ross turns and glares at him.

Cassius:Hey,hey,hey I-I-I'm just talking here he,he's the one doing your sister.

*****************************************

-February 14th 1999-.

    At Central Perk we are all hanging out as Ross speaks up.

Ross:Hey you know what I just realized?.If you guys ever have kids…

Chandler:Whoa,whoa,whoa!.We're having kids?!.

Cassius:I call Godfather!.

Ross:You can't just call Godfather.Don't you think her brother should be Godfather?.