40

-March 13th 1997-

At Central Perk everyone but Chandler are here and Joey laughs for no reason.

Monica:"To Joey".What's so funny?.

Joey:Oh nothing no.It's an acting exercise I'm practising my fake laugh.

Monica:Oh."Laughs".

Joey:W-what's so funny?.

Chandler enters with a cigarette.

Gunther:"To Chandler".Oh n-no,no-no-no there's none of that in here.

Chandler:Oh come on man!.At least let me finish this last one.

Gunther:Okay but only if you give me a drag.

Chandler:Okay.

Chandler hands him the cigarette and he takes a long drag.

Gunther:Oh dark mother once again I suckle at your smokey tit."Begins to hand Chandler back the cigarette".

Chandler:No-no why don't you hang on to that one.

I chuckle as Chandler sits down next to Rachel and puts a cigarette in his mouth which Rachel takes away from him.Then Chandler puts another cigarette in his mouth and Rachel takes it away again.

Chandler:Okay that's like the least fun game ever.

R

achel:Well I'm really sick of your smoking so I brought something that is going to help you quit."Hands him an audio cassette".

Chandler:Oh.

Chandler takes the cassette and puts it on his arm like the stop smoking patch.and it falls off.

Chandler:Nope that patch is no good.

Joey and Monica both do their fake laughs.As I laugh for real.

Rachel:Come on it's a hypnosis tape.This woman at work used it for two weeks straight and she hasn't smoked since.

Ross:Pffhah.

Rachel:"To Ross".What's your problem?.

Ross:Nothing it's just that hypnosis is beyond crap.

Rachel:Ross I watched you get hypnotised in Atlantic City.

Ross:Hey that guy did not hypnotise me!. Okay.

Rachel:Oh right cause you always pull your pants down at the count of three and play Wipe-out on your butt cheeks.

Phoebe:All right you know forget hypnosis. The way to quit smoking is you have to dance naked in a field of heather and then bath in the sweat of six healthy young men.

Chandler:Or what my Father called Thursday night.

*****************************************