60

-January 30th 1998-

   Formerly known as Monica and Rachel's and now known as Chandler and Cassius' everyone minus Monica and Rachel are eating breakfast.Ross and Chandler are sitting at the foosball table and eating.

Chandler:So uh man are you gonna go to the play with me tonight?.

Ross:Y’know what I don’t know how comfortable I am going to see how hot the sex is between some guy and your girlfriend.

Chandler:Yeah I know but…

Ross:Oh no,no,no I’m there.

Monica enters the apartment.

Monica:Hey.

Joey:Hey Mon.Want some pancakes?.

Monica:You made pancakes?.

Joey:Yep.Grab a plate.

Tabitha:Careful Joey you are starting to act like you live here."Teases".

Joey:"Whispers in her ear".Oh I wouldn't dream of living anywhere besides with you.

   I smile and blush at my husband's comment.

Monica:Okay.

   Monica grabs a plate and starts to walk towards Joey to receive her pancakes.

Joey:No,no stay right there.

   Monica stops and Joey flips her a pancake which flies over her head and lands in the living room.

Joey:Getting closer.

Chandler:Okay,okay but don’t worry because Me and Cassie also have cereals, muffins,waffles and jams,jellies and marmalades.Which I’m fairly certain are the same thing.

Cassius:Listen also we’re uh we’re watching the game here Saturday night if people want to come over.

Ross:Oh yeah!.

Monica:Oh I was thinking about having people over for the game.

Joey:Oh yeah who’s playing?.

Monica:The players.

Ross:Somebody seems to be missing being the hostess.

Monica:"Laughs".Please it’s a relief is what it is,is what it is.

Joey:All right Pheebs stick out your plate!.

Phoebe:Oh.

   Joey flips the pancake and Phoebe catches it and throws it on her plate which makes me smile.

Tabitha:"Whispers to Joey".Maybe you can flip something else later."Winks".

Joey:"Blushes".