18

-January 18th 1996-

   Everyone but Rachel and Phoebe is at Rachel and Monica's getting ready to watch Joey on Days Of Our Lives.

Tabitha:Joey this is so cool.You're actually gonna be on television.

Joey:It really hit me last night.I'm gonna be on Days of our Lives.And then I started thinking about all of us and how these are the days of our lives...

I smile at Joey and pat his shoulder.

Monica:Yes!.Carol and Susan's caterer had a mountain bike accident this weekend and she's in a full body cast.

Ross,Chandler,Joey:Yes!.

Monica:They want me to do it which is really cool seeing as I've never catered before and I really need the money."To Ross".And this isn't a problem for you is it?.

Ross:Would it matter?.

Monica:Oh you are so great!."Kisses his cheek".Thank you!.

Joey:Are you really not going?.

Ross:I am really not going.I don't get it. They already live together why do they need to get married?.

Tabitha:They love each other and they wanna celebrate that love with the people that are close with them.

Ross:If you wanna call that a reason.

Chandler:"Singing".Who's the bitterest man in the living room,The bitterest man in the living room?.Hi neighbor.

Monica:Ross I thought you were over this.

Ross:Look that has nothing to do with this, ok?.She's my ex wife.If she were marrying a guy none of you'd expect me to be there.

Joey:Hey if she were marrying a guy she'd be like the worst lesbian ever.

   I hold a laugh as Rachel hurriedly enters the apartment.

Rachel:Did I miss it?,Did I miss it?.

Joey:No I'm on right after this guy shoots himself.

We turn to the TV.

Chandler:Whoa she's pretty.

Joey:Yeah and she's really nice too.She taught me all about how to work the cameras and smell tbe fart acting.

Rachel:I'm sorry what?.

Monica,Tabitha:What?.

Joey:It's like you got so many lines to learn so fast that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one.So while you're thinking of it you take this big pause where you look all intense you know like this."Makes a face".

Chandler:Oh ok.

Joey:There's my scene,There's my scene.

( Joey:Mrs.Wallace I'm Dr.Drake Ramoray your sister's neurosurgeon.

Mrs.Wallace:Is she gonna be all right?.