30

- October 10th 1996-

  At Monica and Rachel's everyone is here and we are watching TV as I sit next to Joey at the kitchen table.

(???:Welcome everybody welcome to Amazing Discoveries!.)

Phoebe:Oh,oh!.It's on again!.

Me and Joey get up and walk over.

Joey:You guys can we please not watch this all right.

Everyone but Tabitha:Shhhh!.

(???:Folks has this ever happened to you. You go to the refrigerator to get a nice glass of milk.

  We see Joey is in the background struggling to open a cartoon of milk.

???:And these darn cartons are so flinging-flanging hard to open.

Joey:Oh you said it Mike."Rips open the carton and spills milk on the counter".Awe There's got to be a better way!.

Mike:And there is Kevin.)

Joey:Can we please turn this off?.

Rachel:No way Kevin.

(Mike:There is a revolutionary new product that guarantees that you'll never have to open up milk cartons again.Meet the Milk Master 2000.)

Ross:"To Chandler".Are you intrigued?.

Chandler:You're flinging-flanging right I am!.

(Mike:Keep in mind he's never used this product before you're gonna see how easy this is to do."To Joey".Go ahead.

   Joey starts using the product it is a spout that you jab into a paper milk carton so that you don't have to rip it open.

Mike:This works with any milk carton.

Joey:"Finishing installing the Milk Master 2000".Wow it is easy."Starts to poor the milk'.Now I can have milk everyday.)

   Everyone but me all start laughing at him and I put my hand on his shoulder.

*****************************************
   Later at Central Perk,Chandler,Monica, Janice are sitting on the couch and Phoebe is sitting next to them in the chair as I sit in a chair next to her.

Chandler:Well it's official there are no good movies.

Janice:Well let's go to a bad one and make out.

   They start to kiss and lean back into Monica.

Monica:Perhaps you would like me to turn like this."Turns sideways on the couch".So that you can bunny bump against my back.

Joey:"Entering".Hey.

Phoebe:Hey.

Chandler:Hey man.What's up?.

Joey:Maybe you can tell me.My agent would like to know why I didn't show up at the audition I didn't know I had today.The first good thing she gets me in weeks.How could you not give me the message?!.