87

-June 10th 1999-

   Me and Joey have been at Nonnie's house for a week now visiting her.We still haven't chosen are babies name...Right now Me and Joey are shopping for Nonnie at the local super market...As we are shopping and I'm pushing the cart Joey see's the basket of the big bouncy balls and runs over grabbing one and he bounces it against the floor.

Joey:Hey Babe look at me!.

Tabitha:I see handsome.Nice bounce you got going."Chuckles".

Joey:"Grins".Thanks gorgeous.

   I stand and watch my husband for a few minutes then I look down at the shopping list to see we still need Milk and Eggs.

Tabitha:Hun we still need Milk and Eggs.

Joey:Awe okay.

   Joey puts the ball away and he walks up to me and we walk to the Milk and Eggs isle together.As Joey looks for the Milk his Nonnie likes I go over to the Eggs and rub my stomach as I grab a thing of them and I go to put it in our cart when I feel a pair of eyes on Me.I look around and I don't see anyone looking over at all so I look back to my husband who grabs a thing of Milk and puts it in our cart.We grin at each other and I give him a kiss.

Joey:What was that for?.

Tabitha:"Chuckles".For you being you... Y'know our anniversary is coming up.

Joey:I know."Smiles".I could never forget June 21st.

Tabitha:"Smiles".Me either Mi Amour.

Joey:It's so hot when you speak Italian."Smiles".

Tabitha:"Blushes".

Joey:Your blushing."Teases".

Tabitha:Oh shush we're married and have a baby on the way so i have an excuse to blush Mr.Joey Tribbiani.

Joey:Oh yeah that's true Mrs.Tabitha Tribbiani."Smiles".

Tabitha:C'mon we gotta go to check out.

   Joey nods and we walk over to the check out counter to get in line when I see the baby isle.

Tabitha:Y'know it wouldn't hurt to get a car seat and other baby appliances...I can go into Labor any time.

Joey:Okay let's go look.

   We walk into the baby isle and we see a baby stroller,Play Pen and a car seat.We find the ones we like and we put them in a second cart that Joey went and got.As we walk down the isle we come across a high chair and put it into Joey's cart.

As we walk down the isle we come across a high chair and put it into Joey's cart

Tabitha,Joey:Perfect.

   Me and my husband smile at each other and tgen we go to check out...Soon the car is packed full of the things we bought and we go back to Nonnie's place which Joey is driving the car to..