5

-January 19th 1995-

   It has now been 3 months since I got to the city.I have been staying with Ross still but i have finally gotten a job at a place called "Arastoo's Diner".I sing there on Tuesdays,Wendsays and Thursdays.No one but me knows about my job.I get paid $12 an hour and make $84 a week.So far I have worked 2 months and have made $2520 soon I'll be getting a raise.I'll start making $16 an hour which means I'll be making $3360 a month an I'll be able to get my own apartment.Right now i have my eyes set on the one next to Monica and Rachel's...At central perk Phoebe is talking with Roger her boyfriend and Me,Monica and Rachel.

Phoebe:Oh honey,honey tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are like other things.You know?.Like the phone rings and she takes a shower.

Roger:That's pretty much it.

Phoebe:Oops!.

Roger:But you tell it really well sweetie.

Phoebe:Thanks.Okay now go away so we can talk about you.

Roger:Okay I'll miss you."Leaves".

Phoebe:Isn't he great?

Rachel:He's so cute!.And he seems to like you so much.

Phoebe:I know,I know.So sweet...and so complicated.And for a shrink he's not too shrinky you know?.

Monica:So you think you'll do it on his couch?.

Phoebe:Oh I don't know,I don't know.I think that's a little weird you know?.Vinyl.

Tabitha:I tend to agree.

Rachel:Okay.

Rachel looks to the guys on the couch.

Rachel:Any of you guys want anything else?.

Chandler:Oh yes could I have one of those."Points".

Rachel:No I'm sorry we're all out of those.Anybody else?.

Chandler:Okay.

Roger:Did I uh did I miss something?.

Chandler:No she's still upset because I saw her boobies.

Ross:You what?.W-what were you doing seeing her boobies?.

Chandler:It was an accident.Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts.

I chuckle at Chandler's reply.

Rachel:Okay,Okay could we change the subject please?.

Phoebe:Yeah cause hello these are not her boobies these are her breasts.

I chuckle as Rachel speaks up.

Rachel:Okay Pheebs I was hoping for more of a change.

Chandler:You know I don't know why you're so embarrassed they were very nice boobies.

Rachel:Nice?.They were nice.I mean that's it?.I mean mittens are nice.

Chandler:Okaaay."Gestures".Rock,Hard place me.