7

-February 13th 1995-

Us girls are all at Monica and Rachel's apartment and discussing our bad luck with men.

Rachel:Ok,ok Roger was creepy but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.

Monica:Which one was Pete Carney?.

Rachel:Pete the Weeper?.Remember that guy who used to cry every time we had sex."Imitating".Was it good for you?.

Monica:Yeah well I'll take a little crying any day over Howard the I win guy."Imitating". I win!,I win!...I went out with the guy for two months.I didn't get to win once.

Rachel:How did we end up with these jerks?.We're good people!.

Tabitha:I don't know.Maybe we're some kinda magnets.

Phoebe:I know I am.That's why I can't wear a digital watch.

Monica:There's more beer right?.

Phoebe:Oh!.You know my friend Abby who shaves her head?.She said that if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle you can do like a cleansing ritual.

Rachel:Pheebs this woman is voluntarily bald.

Phoebe:Yeah.So we can do it tomorrow night you guys.It's Valentine's Day.It's perfect.

Monica:Ok well what kind of ritual?.

Phoebe:Ok.We can um we can burn the stuff they gave us.

Rachel:Or?.

Phoebe:Or...or we can chant and dance around naked you know with sticks.

Monica:Burning's good.

Rachel:Burning's good.Yeah I got stuff to burn

Tabitha:I stole one of Zayne's shirts to burn one day anyway."Shrugs".

-February 14th 1995-

Its night time and us girls are all at Monica and Rachel's to have our boyfriend bonfire.

Phoebe:Ok so now we need um sage branches and the sacramental wine.

Monica:All I have is...Is oregano and a Fresca.

Phoebe:Um that's ok!."Throws it in fire".Ok. All right.Now we need the semen of a righteous man.

Rachel:Ok Pheebs you know what if we had that we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place.

Monica:Can we just start throwing things in?.

Phoebe:Ok yeah ok."Throws the directions in".Oh ok.

Rachel:"Tossing things in the fire".Ok Barry's letters.Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.

Phoebe:Ok and I have the uh receipt for my dinner with Nokululu Oon Ah Ah.

Monica:Look here's a picture of Scotty Jared naked.

Rachel:"Looking at picture".Hey he's wearing a sweater.

Monica:No.